*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Man of Honour
Ooh, that looks good. Will watch that on my 4K OLED later on as not tried any 8K content on it yet.

Think I might go next year with the missus. Going to get a one week bullet train pass and go around the county :D

When you see that footage, it really does look like a city from the future which has timetravelled back to today :D

This one is the mostly day time one

Caporegime
cyberpunk-2077_6105333.jpg

cyberpunk-2077_6105332.jpg

https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/exklusiv-zwei-neue-screenshots-cyberpunk-2077,3359469.html
Everything just looks so freaking dark. In every CP2077 screenshot I've seen.

Look, there's a fireball in the middle of the screen and yet it's not casting any light at all. I'm not sure how much fire these guys have been around, but from my experience standing next to a big bonfire tends to light stuff up really well.

Grimdark, grimdark, grimdark. It's like a game for goths or something :p

e: Actually this scene is really weird. Firstly you can see they reflected the light of the explosion on the side of the gun. OK.

But then if you look at the chap closes to the fire/explosing, his legs are totally dark. Like the explosion/fire has not illuminated his legs at all.

So on the one hand you have raytraced reflections on the gun, but the fire/explosion doesn't seem to be casting light on the objects immediately around it. Go figure!

Back
Top Bottom