*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I've been quietly following this and slowly but surely I've decided that this is a game that will take me back to gaming being fun, in depth and addictive like it used to be.

I'm hopeful of a feeling like playing the 3D GTA games for the first time. I'm not hyped, I have a GTX 1070 and 6700k with 1440p 16:9 monitor so I'll be struggling for performance but I hope I can run it well enough that this may justify an upgrade of some sort. Push comes to shove I'll ping it onto my 1080p TV.

Soldato
Im waiting till next year to play this when the goty edition is out with all the dlc like i did with witcher 3. Also want a pc that can play it at max settings. No rush as i have a huge backlog of games still to play.

Soldato
The more I see from Cyberpunk, the more I want to just upgrade my PC and go all out - Really feel this is going to be a hell of a game and needs the hardware to compliment it! I love consoles, but feel i want to play this on PC...

Associate
I've been quietly following this and slowly but surely I've decided that this is a game that will take me back to gaming being fun, in depth and addictive like it used to be.

I'm hopeful of a feeling like playing the 3D GTA games for the first time. I'm not hyped, I have a GTX 1070 and 6700k with 1440p 16:9 monitor so I'll be struggling for performance but I hope I can run it well enough that this may justify an upgrade of some sort. Push comes to shove I'll ping it onto my 1080p TV.

I know exactly what you mean with regards to GTA. When I first played GTA 3 on my PS2 I was blown away.
Hoping for a similar experience with this.

edit: Street Kid for me!!

Caporegime
I really hope the rumours of clunky game play are just rumours. If there is one thing I hate in a first person shooter it is clunky.

Weirdly for me, as someone who only really enjoys the Borderlands series in terms of FPS, I'm not that bothered by some clunk if the story and setting are great.

It is for that reason why I REALLY enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, even though the combat was clunky as hell.

Caporegime
Im waiting till next year to play this when the goty edition is out with all the dlc like i did with witcher 3. Also want a pc that can play it at max settings. No rush as i have a huge backlog of games still to play.
They’ve already confirmed there will be no chargeable DLC I thought?

Back
Top Bottom