*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Don't get me wrong, I agree- more is generally better. With the Witcher I had to man up and accept that I really didn't have to scour the map clearing endless bandit camps just to loot barrels of fisstech and Dwarven spirit.

A large quantity of varied content is always going to be great. A sidequest or activity repeated a hundred times across the map, not so much. To my mind, that's not even content.

Man of Honour
There was a video of a guy some years back that got hit by a bus, guy got up and walked off like nothing had happened. Haha.

Must have been Russian, I've seen so many videos of outrageous Russian car crashes where the guy just gets out and walks off unscathed. I'm beginning to suspect that they are a nation of T1000s :D

Associate
Must have been Russian, I've seen so many videos of outrageous Russian car crashes where the guy just gets out and walks off unscathed. I'm beginning to suspect that they are a nation of T1000s :D

I seem to remember I knew someone (or knew someone that new someone) that used to have to do reports about things like that, and I remember being told that there's a strong trend of if the person being hit is drunk then they end up a lot less injured, something about relaxing and going with it rather than tensing up or something.......

Caporegime
I seem to remember I knew someone (or knew someone that new someone) that used to have to do reports about things like that, and I remember being told that there's a strong trend of if the person being hit is drunk then they end up a lot less injured, something about relaxing and going with it rather than tensing up or something.......
I’ve also heard of the man who fell off George IV bridge over Edinburgh’s Waverley station, smashed through the then glass roof and landed on the concrete platform. Then got up and walked off as he was very, very drunk so I can believe it. It’s about 60feet from the bridge to the platform. Chances are going through the glass roof slowed him down enough.

Associate
Lol. But what if you just end up paralysed?

There was a video of a guy some years back that got hit by a bus, guy got up and walked off like nothing had happened. Haha.

It happened in Reading - he got up and went into the Purple Turtle pub, which is where all drunks in Reading end up after a night out

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

lol :D

It happened in Reading - he got up and went into the Purple Turtle pub, which is where all drunks in Reading end up after a night out

That is the one I was talking about :)

Associate
How can that possibly be a valid complaint? Just take more time to do it or don’t interact with the bits that you don’t have time for.

It like having the nicest cake ever and then complaining that the portion size was too big.

Some people don't like cake regardless of how nice it might be.

Caporegime

while it’s true CDPR didn’t actually say what sort of experience the specs they released will get you I’m expecting 30FPS at 1080p for the low end rig, possibly similar to what you’d get on a XBone S and the recommended is 60 FPS as you’d see on a One X. Anything above that or with ray tracing will need a substantially beefier rig and of course an RTX card for ray tracing. I’m still hopeful that my 2070 Super and 6700K will give me a good experience, but their suggestions are also guesswork.

Associate
while it’s true CDPR didn’t actually say what sort of experience the specs they released will get you I’m expecting 30FPS at 1080p for the low end rig, possibly similar to what you’d get on a XBone S and the recommended is 60 FPS as you’d see on a One X. Anything above that or with ray tracing will need a substantially beefier rig and of course an RTX card for ray tracing. I’m still hopeful that my 2070 Super and 6700K will give me a good experience, but their suggestions are also guesswork.

Really? 32GB? Utter horse *****.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I’m still hopeful that my 2070 Super and 6700K will give me a good experience

Well that's exactly my specs too although the 6700K is at 4.4GHz. It will be interesting to see the CPU utilisation vs GPU though. I would bet good money that our CPUs will power through no problems and GPU is where the dollars count and since the game uses DLSS2.0, that's an instant 20+ FPS gain right there with no visual quality loss that is noticeable.

Win win for us really.

Back
Top Bottom