Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
I have to say I am very impressed with the Xbox Series X.

I was looking to grab a new gpu (3080) but failed to secure one on launch before all the prices got increased and now we have some competition back on the gpu market with the 6800/6800Xt plus talk of higher vram nvidia gpus I am going to sit out for a bit and see what happens. The Xbox will get any new games if they look or perform better.

Soldato
Super disappointed at last gen vs pc footage. The pc footage looked amazing so I'll have to wait God knows how long for a PS5 patch as I'm not touching a ps4 pro hot garbage version.:o:(

Soldato
So that video, they don't confirm if the series X gameplay is from the current build, or from the next gen update coming 'at some point' - I'm assuming the former, so it's on SX but in BC mode.

Soldato
Game looks great on One X or Series X, not sure how the One or One S would stand up though.

Not convinced a next gen update is going to make that much difference this early in the consoles lives. There's only so much they can do with the engine.

No way I'm waiting until next year to play this game just for ray tracing or whatever. And it'll give me a good excuse to come back for another playthrough with all the bells and whistles.

Soldato
So that video, they don't confirm if the series X gameplay is from the current build, or from the next gen update coming 'at some point' - I'm assuming the former, so it's on SX but in BC mode.

Almost definitely the current version, seems likely they're only showing off the version people will actually be able to play on release.

fez

fez

Caporegime
They are essentially releasing it for 3 generations of console. The gulf in performance between the PS4 -> PS5 is huge. That sort of thing adds complexity.

Soldato
I’m beginning to wonder how much longevity this game will have. I think it’s going to get played through once then never touched again (like red dead redemption 2, or take your pick of the fallout games) What are your thoughts?

Soldato
I’m beginning to wonder how much longevity this game will have. I think it’s going to get played through once then never touched again (like red dead redemption 2, or take your pick of the fallout games) What are your thoughts?

I think it will be a bit like witcher 3 and similar games, something you can complete and then play again at a later date, Im sure it will also get DLC as well. Im not sure what some expect, pretty much all games are the same that has a single player story.

Soldato
I’ve cancelled my PS4 preorder and I think I’m going to wait for the proper PS5 version next year. Hopefully won’t be too long a wait.

Oooh 4k posts, only taken 15+ years :D

Soldato
I still can't decide what to buy this on, I do want it day one but I I still have so much to play that maybe waiting it out for next gen optimized versions will work out better for me

Back
Top Bottom