Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Looks good just concerned about the potential game breaking bugs this might have. I returned The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt within an hour back to Game because the game kept crashing during the tutorial.

Soldato
It was probably because the person playing the game held a controller for the first time but the game looked very clunky and some very slow car chases. Also even the PS5 version looked blurry. I thought it was my internet or something but the text is crystal clear.

My hype has dulled a bit. Will play but I'm not sure what to expect.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not really noticing a HUGE difference between the two gen systems tbh.

I presume this free next gen update will really make use of the newer systems?

Either way, hasn't made me remotely interested in upgrading my current gen. Partly because I'd have to get a 4K TV too! :rolleyes:

Soldato
There will be no difference really between PS4/5 until the next gen patch comes out for the ps5. Essentially the ps5 version shown in that video is the same as the ps4pro. Just a more stable frame rate.

Soldato
There will be no difference really between PS4/5 until the next gen patch comes out for the ps5. Essentially the ps5 version shown in that video is the same as the ps4pro. Just a more stable frame rate.
And load times? I'm thinking initial load/quick travels will be more rapid.

Soldato
I've got the game ordered, a code on Ebay a few weeks back basically knocked £10 off the price.
Not sure if I'm actually going to immediately play or wait for the next generation version and get the free upgrade.

On the one hand, it should be a good game (although I refuse to buy into all the hype). However, on the other, I don't tend to replay that many games and I'm thinking it might be worth waiting to play this in all it's next-gen glory.

Associate
Wheres the best place to pre order physical games these days?

I've been using Thegamecollection for quite a few years and they've always delivered on release day or if lucky the day before. They are a little bit cheaper than amazon for the standard edition and have an additional 5% off until Monday.

Back
Top Bottom