Cyberpunk 2077

Associate
I normally use Amazon these days and they have always delivered on time. Steel book version was 54.99 from memory or standard for 49.99.

I've been using Thegamecollection for quite a few years and they've always delivered on release day or if lucky the day before. They are a little bit cheaper than amazon for the standard edition and have an additional 5% off until Monday.

Thanks, cant find it cheaper than gamecollection just over £42 so will go with them

Associate
Fyi GameCollection sent my demon soul copy late despite pre-ordering. Look at recent reviews seems they've gone downhill.

Oof, some of those reviews aren't good!

They've always been great for me but the trend of the last few months does not look great. I have pre-ordered with them and due to the black Friday discount and saved reward points I did get it more than £10 cheaper than anywhere else, so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed!

Caporegime
OP
I’ve ordered with The Game Collection too for (39.99 and already paid month’s ago) and checking out the recent reviews got me nervous as hell...I don’t think I would be happy if they missed release date so I might just buy it digitally instead, it would suck to miss out on the physical items but after my PS5 debacle I can’t go through another day of sitting here waiting for a delivery and it to not turn up.

Caporegime
OP
I thought I’d check out my game collection order, I’ve already paid in full because their old payment system needed payment for preorders over a certain timescale (so I’m told) but my order has no payment details against it so I’ve contacted them to find out what’s going on, I don’t want it to get missed because of an error their end marking it as no payment

Soldato
People in the US are already receiving the game thanks to Best Buy breaking the release date. So it'll definitely be out on the 10th! I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom