Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Just the way I like it. Not into streath in games like this. Some like it in Deus Ex games for example.

Hopefully we can switch our approaches up, I would like to be stealthy at times but if things go wrong or feel like it go in all guns blazing.
Would like an all round kind of character, don't want to put all points into one particular area.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Hopefully we can switch our approaches up, I would like to be stealthy at times but if things go wrong or feel like it go in all guns blazing.
Would like an all round kind of character, don't want to put all points into one particular area.
Yeah. Options are always good. I will also not be putting points into one place only.

Soldato
I don't recall it being practise to force a reviewer to use only footage they say.

They may say avoid certain sections etc but not say they can't use any of there own stuff at all.

Embargo etc all common I just can't recall them ever forcing video footage

Does seem strange though no reviewers have commented that the graphics look different to the gameplay footage so I'd assume there's nothing suspect going on?

When do the console review and reviewer gameplay footage embargoes lift?

Caporegime
I think it will be excellent once they have the bugs ironed out but like I said before it seems like it's been rushed out ahead of time. I'll probably wait for the next gen remaster.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does seem strange though no reviewers have commented that the graphics look different to the gameplay footage so I'd assume there's nothing suspect going on?

When do the console review and reviewer gameplay footage embargoes lift?

I think the 9th, at least the PC reviewers have said they'll be replacing the b-roll CDPR footage on that day.

Caporegime
Seems my decision to not preorder and wait until the Series X update was a prudent one.

Average reviews, buggy as hell.....hm. Maybe one to pick up in the bargain bins next year.

Hope it isn't quite as disappointing as is being suggested. If it genuinally isnt that good, i will be annoyed as they could have put all that effort into making Witcher 4 instead. :p

Associate
Seems my decision to not preorder and wait until the Series X update was a prudent one.

Average reviews, buggy as hell.....hm. Maybe one to pick up in the bargain bins next year.

Hope it isn't quite as disappointing as is being suggested. If it genuinally isnt that good, i will be annoyed as they could have put all that effort into making Witcher 4 instead. :p

Aren't the reviews averaging slightly above 9/10? Not exactly average reviews - but do acknowledge the particularly jarring bugs somewhat ruining the experience.

Soldato

Sounds like confirmation bias to me. Even taking into account the unscored reviews on Metacritic, the overwhelming indication is that it isn't an average game at all.

Soldato
Sounds like confirmation bias to me. Even taking into account the unscored reviews on Metacritic, the overwhelming indication is that it isn't an average game at all.
To be fair a lot of the reviews do have a sense of 'you will give us a good review or suffer our wrath' about them

Also it definitely seems buggy as hell. I'm still happy to wait for the PS5 patch next year.

Back
Top Bottom