Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
I do like it so far, but the UI is horrible, and it's riddled with bugs.

Tempted to park it and complete AC and Control and wait for a few patches.

Soldato
I must admit I’m finding it hard to play not difficulty just overwhelming and difficult to work through things. It all feels like it’s to much if that makes sense. Driving around the city is not as fun as I hoped if you even tap a person everyone goes mad.....

The bugs are getting silly too. My car has been stuck quite a few times, NPC characters seem to defy physics a fair bit and a few times I have been missing clothes even though they are selected. It’s really obvious it’s not really ready for release and needed more time tbh I would go as far to say the devs have bitten off more than they can chew.

It’s a good game if a bit overwhelming and buggy It needed more time and tbh way more polish. The idea is fantastic but the execution is just not there. It will be patched and fixed no doubt and become a superb game like Witcher.

Associate
45gb patch? will take over 13hours to download with my wonderful countryside internet :( is it a patch where you can still play and it downloads in the background or required to start the game??

Soldato
I must admit I’m finding it hard to play not difficulty just overwhelming and difficult to work through things. It all feels like it’s to much if that makes sense. Driving around the city is not as fun as I hoped if you even tap a person everyone goes mad.....

The bugs are getting silly too. My car has been stuck quite a few times, NPC characters seem to defy physics a fair bit and a few times I have been missing clothes even though they are selected. It’s really obvious it’s not really ready for release and needed more time tbh I would go as far to say the devs have bitten off more than they can chew.

It’s a good game if a bit overwhelming and buggy It needed more time and tbh way more polish. The idea is fantastic but the execution is just not there. It will be patched and fixed no doubt and become a superb game like Witcher.

Driving is really bad sadly. If another car touches you the physics spazzes out and starts flipping the car.

NPCs appear and disappear randomly.

Lots of visual glitches.

The UI is just awful.

I got stuck on one of the VR tutorials because of the horrible UX.

Definitely has potential, but it's just a mess at the moment. It's probably best to wait until the next-gen upgrade appears for consoles....I'm not sure I want to spoil it any more when it's this state.

Associate
Driving is really bad sadly. If another car touches you the physics spazzes out and starts flipping the car.

NPCs appear and disappear randomly.

Lots of visual glitches.

The UI is just awful.

I got stuck on one of the VR tutorials because of the horrible UX.

Definitely has potential, but it's just a mess at the moment. It's probably best to wait until the next-gen upgrade appears for consoles....I'm not sure I want to spoil it any more when it's this state.

That is grim reading. Hopefully the pc version will be better.

Soldato
It’s really obvious now why the reviewers could only show pre-vetted footage in reviews.....
Seems I'm right to be dubious based on what I'm reading.

There getting free pass from most media I think cause of who they are the history with Witcher series.

To me that's wrong just because they have done very well in the past doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out.

Soldato
Don’t get me wrong the game is great it’s just a buggy mess. Also the lighting is giving me headaches it’s like looking with watery eyes the lighting is so overblown.

Soldato
Don’t get me wrong the game is great it’s just a buggy mess. Also the lighting is giving me headaches it’s like looking with watery eyes the lighting is so overblown.

It sounds like the 7 out of 10 reviews have it about right based on the bugs/performance.

Will be a great game in a couple of months, fingers crossed.

Soldato
I won't say it looks awful on my CX OLED....but the color grading is....weird. There's no actual true black, just a murkey grey/green colour you see on the whole screen when it's loading stuff. Makes the TV look like a cheap LED.

Part of me really wants to dive in as there's so much potential there, but with such a big backlog of games right now....I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom