Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Mmm wait for ps5 update I think on this for me, shame! :(
I've got it installed on my PS5 for later but from reading around it seems that the issues are because the PS4 is too under powered to run it. Seemingly it runs okay on a PS5 but I'll find out for myself once the kids are in bed tonight.

Soldato
I'm playing on a One X and I'm enjoying the game but trying to drive anywhere is terrible and frequently locks up. In closed environments the game seems to play alright although when I was in a marketplace I zoomed in on someone's face while they were talking to me and the game completely crashed.

Soldato
I've just requested a refund on Xbox Live.

This game is buggy as hell. I have a pop that's been on screen for ages and won't go away. I had a crash earlier that threw me back to the XBOX home page, so I had to redo a whole bunch of stuff. And my car which I walked to earlier is 2m off the ground!! And I've only been playing for less than an hour!

Not for me.

Caporegime

This game is buggy as hell. I have a pop that's been on screen for ages and won't go away. I had a crash earlier that threw me back to the XBOX home page, so I had to redo a whole bunch of stuff. And my car which I walked to earlier is 2m off the ground!! And I've only been playing for less than an hour!

Not for me.

As much as i like CDprojekt and the Witcher games, everyone who is experiencing massive amounts of bugs should be doing this.

A message needs to be sent that customers will not tolerate releases such as this.

Soldato
As much as i like CDprojekt and the Witcher games, everyone who is experiencing massive amounts of bugs should be doing this.

A message needs to be sent that customers will not tolerate releases such as this.
It's stuff like this that really makes me dislike Sony, knowing that they will just flat out refuse any refund simply because it's been downloaded.

Soldato
It's been refunded already! Should take a few days for the money to be returned to my card.

Just as well, as I had a bash at driving earlier. Dear god it's bad. Had a crash head on, no sound, no impact almost, just bounced off the car.

Really not getting on with it. Fair enough I'm on an Xbox One, but still......GTA plays super well and was (is) an epic game.

Soldato
Yes Microsoft's policy on digital game refunds is very good and should be the norm.
I think Sony is about the only remaining hold out on not allowing refunds isn't it? Not sure about Nintendo but I think pretty much every digital store these days allows a two hour play window for refund requests.

Associate

Not for me.
Cheers for this, I did not know it was possible. Just requested a refund and it came through immediately!

Caporegime
OP
It’s a decent game it’s just not finished. It was not ready for launch but I imagine delaying it again would have caused chaos. No idea what has happened to the launch day patch ? Apparently a patch was meant to be out this morning but nothing yet...

I just had a body stuck in a doorway and I was unable to move it or open the door. Only thing I could do was reload a save.

So the day one patch isn’t the patch we downloaded?

Associate
**** me, the more I play this on the base PS4 the worse it gets. Walk past a NPC, spin around and they disappear.

Is this running ok for folks on the PS5, graphically?

Caporegime
This seems disappointing

So police just spawn from the sky right in front of you after you commit a crime? : /

Seems lazy. Would have been much cooler if they arrived in some futuristic hover helicopter or police car surely?

Back
Top Bottom