Cyberpunk 2077

Caporegime
Clearly a decision by management to limit saves to 8MB and totally not something the poor developers should have identified as a problem that needed fixing by using their initiative.

Soldato
So someone got it me on PS4, I don't think I'm going to bother and wait for the PS5 free update. Do I need to do anything to get the free update?

Soldato
Own a PS5 and wait for the update to be released. You automatically get it.
Good, so when I eventually get a PS5 pop the PS4 disc in and it should update it accordingly.

I might give it a bit of ago later be rude not too. No wonder the wife was giving me funny looks all week when I've been saying what a state this game is.

Soldato
Why am I getting such bad eye strain with this game. No crashes though, some funky bugs though, guns floating, mad pop in.

Have you adjusted the effects in the game yet? Disabling all of the effects options definitely improved the way the game looks and plays, although I'm on Series X do can't say for sure on PS.

Man of Honour
Why am I getting such bad eye strain with this game. No crashes though, some funky bugs though, guns floating, mad pop in.

Dunno about console but on PC I had to whack the FOV to 100, disable film grain, DOF and chromatic aberration or it wasn't nice on the eyes, though I left flares on. Those kind of features don't usually bother me but they feel like they were tacked on at the last minute to tick boxes for this game and their presence doesn't really enhance it and can make it harder on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom