Cyberpunk 2077

Man of Honour
Yes instantly disabled all the effects. I'll check the FOV must have missed that.

Not sure if it is even an available setting on console or not and it will reduce performance slightly due to more stuff being rendered but for me I had to increase it from default or I felt like my eyes were trying to focus too close.

Soldato
Well, wonderfully the new patch has totally broken the game for me on the Series X. I just loaded the game up about 15 mins ago, travelled by bike to my next mission called "I Fought The Law", started it and partway through my Xbox crashed. The controller stayed on but my Series X was off, so I had to switch it on using the power button. After it loaded, I tried the mission again, it crashed earlier this time, and now the game won't even load up. It just freezes on the CDPR logo :(

Edit: Just crashed in the same way in the Sky app so it might be Xbox-related instead. I've restarted and done a full shutdown of the console. Trying the mission again!

Last edited:
Soldato
Patches too many glitches or bad perf. in Series X?
Any consol ps5/Series x both have issues

Base consols being terrible. Its just a buggy mess, even pc has issues but less so than consol.

Shame as the story itself is good (finished it couple days ago) but amount of bugs and others issues I had with game it self / characters not bug related made me rate it 5 out of 10 started at a strong 7/8

Man of Honour
It’ll give a lot of pcs a run for their money and one thing pcs can’t do is instantly pick up where you left off in about 3-4 seconds. Quick resume has worked perfectly so far. Not a single crash either.

Soldato
Hit max Street Cred last night - might have to carry on the main story missions now, as its too easy to get lost on the side stuff :D

Still really enjoying the game, the bugs can get annoying at times, but a restart of the Pro still seems to keep most nonsense at bay.

Back
Top Bottom