Dad's Wheels

Permabanned
Dad switches about a lot but currently using a Merc E220 for transporting the dog, XK8 Convertible for a bit of fun, Bentley Turbo R when he feels like showing off.

Mum drives an Audi Convertible.

I seriously need to learn to drive and get put on my dads insurance :D

Soldato
my mums goto a 51reg 1.0 polo
dads got a 51reg Passat 1.9tdi

Wouldent be embarrased to drive either, not many people in stoke seem to have good cars, my boss has a N reg Volvo 940, his boss a Passat and the big boss has a Vauxhall Signum.

Soldato
Dad drives a Volvo S40 as the every day vehicle but also has a Merc SL300 for sunny days and a few classics inc a morris 8 and Isseta bubble car that come out a few times a year.

Mum has a Daewoo Lanos, she doesnt like driving and isnt bothered what car she has as long as shes aloud to scratch it up and kerb it. :D

I don't mind driving any of the cars really, I like the SL when its sunny. Im using the Lanos all the time at the moment until our new car turns up. It's not that good and rattles a lot but its getting me to work in the morning.

Soldato
My dad drives a Frontera Sport just to get him to work and back. The rest of his days are spent in an M.A.N transporter carrying JCB's around Europe.

Soldato
Parents have a RAV4 and I wouldn't mind being seen in it, not that I'll ever be driving it.

And yes I know I generally hate big 4x4s but firstly the RAV4 isn't really big (3 door) and secondly my mum actually has a decent reason for needing one, which is a rarity ;)

Soldato
my dads ride:

main.php

mum drives a 307 CC, brother drives a (BMW) Mini Cooper

:D

ScoobyDoo69

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Mum has a Mk3 Fiesta which I've borrowed on occasion. I'm only embarassed that I look so uncomfortable in it!

Dad used to have an Omega MV6 estate in ex-police GLS trim which he used as a taxi (complete with illuminated taxi sign, stickers, plates, etc). I loved it but it was before I was actually old enough to drive so I didn't really get to take it for a spin :p. He doesn't drive any more. That's what depression/alcoholism do to you.

Soldato
Dad drives a 2005 (55) E90 318i ES Saloon.

IMG_0083edited.jpg

Mum Drives a 2004 (54) Peugeot 206 zest 1.1 3 door.
Sister Drives a 2005 (05) BMW Mini One.

Wouldn't be embarrassed in them.

Soldato
My mum drives a Subaru Legacy, fairly old 2l which is ok, I drive it a bit and I wouldn't mind being seen in it, but I'd hardly be proud.

My dad has a fairly new BMW 330 Cabrio which I'd love a go in. But I'd make sure no-one saw it was an auto;).

Back
Top Bottom