1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damm Roadworks

Discussion in 'Motors' started by chris.tarry85, 17 Feb 2006.

1. chris.tarry85

Gangster

Theres a dual carrigeway by me which is being re-surfaced at the moment, so they have a line of cones down the middle of the road.

A couple of weeks ago I was driving along this bit of road on my way to work. There was a lorry driving along the coned off bit, he hit clipped one of the cones and pushed it right in front of me.

Obviously I hit it, not very hard though, it still stayed upright.

I got out and had a quick look and eveything looked ok so I chucked the cone to side and drove off.

This morning I've noticed a fairly large scratch where the cone hit (Must have been hidden by mud before). It's looks like its only taken the laqeur (sp?) off but with it being a black car it shows up quite a bit.

I know full well I won't get anywhere with the council, problem is little things like this really bug me once I know they are there!

Grrrr

2. Velocity

Wise Guy

Unlucky.

Tried polish on it yet if it's not that deep?

3. Enfield

Soldato

May sound silly but have you tried rubbing it off?

When I worked for Domino's pizza, I was pulling into the car park as usual at around 12pm and I turned in too early and clipped the wall - doh!

Made a massive dent in the rear door which I managed to push most of it out and some scratches, managed to T-cut most of it out though. Thank god for silver cars lol.

4. Jonny69

Man of Honour

That's a bit annoying. I wasn't paying attention on the bike once and clipped a cone. It steered me across into the next one which I couldn't avoid and that one did the same. I hit about 5 cones in all before I could muscle the bike away from them. **** me up at the time but it's funny now I look back on it.