Date Mates...:eek3d:

Soldato
I kiss female friends on the lips, minus the tongue, and hug them a lot too. At least the ones I'm close too. Don't see anything wrong with it. A couple have shared my bed too. I see it as a sign of trust and friendship, not a gateway to going out with them. If I wanted to do that I'd ask.

Soldato
OP
Murf said:
I kiss female friends on the lips, minus the tongue, and hug them a lot too. At least the ones I'm close too. Don't see anything wrong with it. A couple have shared my bed too. I see it as a sign of trust and friendship, not a gateway to going out with them. If I wanted to do that I'd ask.

So people keep saying... :rolleyes: but you dont do it all night and you dont become intimate, lots of feeling and touching etc...If you do then its not friendship.

These type of threads always turn into boasting threads...

Suspended
to me it sounds like a nice way for a girl to just turn you down, "no i dont fancy you, i never will so stop trying" becomes "why dont we be date mates?"

I find it really sad and pathetic that there are people out there stupid enough to follow every daft trend that comes along!!

Soldato
I bet theres some bird that runs about and has a "date mate" for each day of the week. They all take her out when they see her (as they individually only see her one day of the week) and she lives like a star, with 7 guys attending to her needs.

Shes doesnt even have to give them head either.

Its a wicked feminist plot to take over the world I'm telling ya!

Back
Top Bottom