Dating the older woman?

Soldato
@ Balddog
hehe 'cause 'younger women' (I don't know what I want, but I want it..) are soo much easier to get on with... :rolleyes: :D
If you ask me there's a price to be paid with all of them, no matter the age - even with the one I love to bits (swmbo) makes life almost impossible at times :o
They all have baggage! just in different carriers lol

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Oi! leave the 27 years old women out of it, they are for us more "mature" men, you've got plenty of young totty to latch onto leave us ours ;)

HEADRAT

Silence fool! With women of similar age removed from the dating market it leaves a gap amongst the nubile young things with pink nipples and loose morals...

Soldato
Kroegen said:
As a lot of you gys are more mature than me, age wise :p, why would a 27 year old woman be interessted in a teenager?

Would she be a man eater?

Who knows why she is attracted to you, what do you think it attractive about yourself?

Given that all we know of the situation is your ages, there isn't much to comment on really...

Permabanned
I was 21 and in a very serious relationship with a 28 year old. Then at 23 i was with a 27 year old (that was real fun), now i'm with a slightly (significantly) younger woman!

Man of Honour
HEADRAT said:
Remember when your 18 you can go like a jackhammer on speed and do it 8 times a night, not something I can do at 36 ;)

HEADRAT

Not true - you can - but you'd be talking about going to the toilet...

:p

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
jumpy said:
@ Balddog
hehe 'cause 'younger women' (I don't know what I want, but I want it..) are soo much easier to get on with... :rolleyes: :D
If you ask me there's a price to be paid with all of them, no matter the age - even with the one I love to bits (swmbo) makes life almost impossible at times :o
They all have baggage! just in different carriers lol

Nah mate....Older women have more, its common sense...Theyve had longer on this earth to develop their psycho issues :o

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
my other half is 6 years my senior

My last other half was 8 years my junior and thats the way I wanna keep it..

Older women for the lose....younger girls have much better bodies and much better skin....

Caporegime
Im 33 and have dated 40 yr old women, they are hot though in a MILF sort of way. But i would say max 10 yrs depending on how fit and gorgeous she is but then im currently attached so my above statement is now null and void :p

Associate
02_main.jpg

Associate
noooooooooooooo please don't post pics, it's way too early for what it'll make me do. I have a soft spot for MILF :cool: , then there's Nigella Lawson :eek: *faint* ;)

Back
Top Bottom