Dating the older woman?

Soldato
Alchemy said:
02_main.jpg

isnt this the bird who was in a quiz game on telly? something with completing words etc? :confused:

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
my gf has fantastic skin,very soft, etc so your comment there isn't quite true ;)

Well when im next naked with your girlfriend, ill take a look ;)

Im talking generally...You cant really beat an 18 year old in that department.

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
er.... will you now?? :p

and trust me... i could do things an 18 year old wouldn't dream of.
No competition dude. ;)

You have a very high opinion of yourself...:o

Theres nowt you can do that a younger, fitter model cant..

Suspended
When I was 18, and working at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, I shagged a 36 Year old (female!) Sgt in the Intelligence Corps.

It was fine until the following morning when she tried to hold my hand while we were walking back to the Castle...

Soldato
The Mad Rapper said:
When I was 18, and working at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, I shagged a 36 Year old (female!) Sgt in the Intelligence Corps.

It was fine until the following morning when she tried to hold my hand while we were walking back to the Castle...

lol... NIGHTMARE :)

Soldato
Balddog said:
You have a very high opinion of yourself...:o

Theres nowt you can do that a younger, fitter model cant..

that's actually impossible to prove. So no point in answering :)

I think most people here would agree it depends on the person, and age is pretty much irrelevant if you really fancy someone. If they're out of your 'range' then you probably won't fancy them. So it's not a problem.

And as for having a high opinion of myself..I wasn't the one suggesting that i'd check out another mans g/f when I was next nekkid with her....

Last edited:
Man of Honour
perplex said:
noooooooooooooo please don't post pics, it's way too early for what it'll make me do. I have a soft spot for MILF :cool: , then there's Nigella Lawson :eek: *faint* ;)
And you would be guaranteed a good meal afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom