Dating the older woman?

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
that's actually impossible to prove. So no point in answering :)

I think most people here would agree it depends on the person, and age is pretty much irrelevant if you really fancy someone. If they're out of your 'range' then you probably won't fancy them. So it's not a problem.

And as for having a high opinion of myself..I wasn't the one suggesting that i'd check out another mans g/f when I was next nekkid with her....

You were the one who brought it up :o You said you could do things younger girls couldnt even dream of...You cant prove it either...^^

I dont get the range thing.

hehe the difference was, I was joking...

Soldato
Balddog said:
You were the one who brought it up :o You said you could do things younger girls couldnt even dream of...You cant prove it either...^^

I dont get the range thing.

hehe the difference was, I was joking...

that's the beauty of tongue in cheek comments. Some people just can't spot them ;) If you honestly think that was a serious claim then I feel a bit sorry for you cos you must get caught out all the time.

the 'range thing' is in answer to the OP's original post. 'Age Range'. If someone is out of your preferred age range, it probably won't matter because it's unlikely that you'll fancy them. Like you don't fancy older women.

Last edited:
Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
that's the beauty of tongue in cheek comments. Some people just can't spot them ;) If you honestly think that was a serious claim then I feel a bit sorry for you cos you must get caught out all the time.

hehe folks, i think this epitomises irony.....the younger, fitter model comment wasnt entirely serious either ;)

the 'range thing' is in answer to the OP's original post. 'Age Range'. If someone is out of your preferred age range, it probably won't matter because it's unlikely that you'll fancy them. Like you don't fancy older women.

Ah....Dont get me wrong, I fancy older women too...I just prefer younger ones...Less stress..plus im getting old so i need to try and avoid a mid life crisis.

Associate
I ‘met’ a 35 year old divorcee with two kids (they weren’t with her) in Cancun last year, she was a total American milf and one of my best experiences so far. That’s not to say I don’t like the younger girls too, but this milf was a whole load of fun and its given me a bit of a thing for the older women, she had fake boobs too, it just added to the whole milf thing.

With regards to the op, if she wants it and u want it then DO IT!

Associate
Balddog said:
Less stress..plus im getting old so i need to try and avoid a mid life crisis.

To be honest fella I'd say older women are more grounded and know what they want in life they aren't changing their mind all the time. So you wouldn't get your mid life crisis.

Soldato
Balddog said:
hehe folks, i think this epitomises irony.....the younger, fitter model comment wasnt entirely serious either ;)

Ah....Dont get me wrong, I fancy older women too...I just prefer younger ones...Less stress..plus im getting old so i need to try and avoid a mid life crisis.

ahh i see... i think it's totally down to the individual though. Some people are really sexy regardless of age.

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
To be honest fella I'd say older women are more grounded and know what they want in life they aren't changing their mind all the time. So you wouldn't get your mid life crisis.

Yeah but the problem arises when you meet an older woman who hasnt yet achieved what she wants....If shes sleeping around with young guys, theres a reason for that...

I didnt mean the older women will cause a mid life crisis, im saying sleeping with 18 year olds helps avoid it ^^

Associate
Balddog said:
Yeah but the problem arises when you meet an older woman who hasnt yet achieved what she wants....If shes sleeping around with young guys, theres a reason for that...

I didnt mean the older women will cause a mid life crisis, im saying sleeping with 18 year olds helps avoid it ^^

The problem arises when you meet a younger girl who is a complete cow. So it's swings and roundabouts. You obviously have been lucky so far, but from my experience the older woman is a safer choice.

If the younger girls are dating men 8 years older than them then theres a reason for that...

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
The problem arises when you meet a younger girl who is a complete cow. So it's swings and roundabouts. You obviously have been lucky so far, but from my experience the older woman is a safer choice.

but age has no bearing on being a complete cow...thats simply personality..There are cows and there are non cows....

but an older woman who is sleeping with young guys obviously has some issues...before anyone brings it up, we can only ever talk in general terms here...

There are equal numbers of young and old cows but there are more older women with emotional issues than younger women...Purely by virtue of the fact that theyve been living longer.

What is your experience? How many older women have you dated compared to younger women?

Soldato
I wouldn't want to date a woman much older than me, even a couple of years is too much, she would be with her friends talking about getting married and having kids and I would be talking about finishing uni and getting some money for a change.

On the other hand, having a hot 45yr old shag buddie would be quite cool :D

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
If the younger girls are dating men 8 years older than them then theres a reason for that...

I didnt catch the edit :o

Its different for girls in general..but i live in korea where the culture is entirely different...Its pretty much taboo for a girl to date a guy whos any more than 1 year younger than them, so dating older girls is the done thing...Plus korea has national service which means girls will always be associating with guys who are at least 2/3 years older than them...

but good try ;)

Associate
Balddog said:
but an older woman who is sleeping with young guys obviously has some issues...before anyone brings it up, we can only ever talk in general terms here...

In the same vein a younger woman sleeping with an older guy obviously has issues too, why not find someone their own age??

But younger women tend to have a lot of emotional issues too but that is because they haven't lived as long.

I've dated more younger girls than older ones and my misus now is older than me and things have been a lot less stressful.

Soldato
pyro said:
I wouldn't want to date a woman much older than me, even a couple of years is too much, she would be with her friends talking about getting married and having kids and I would be talking about finishing uni and getting some money for a change.

On the other hand, having a hot 45yr old shag buddie would be quite cool :D

...you shouldn't assume that all women want to get married and have kids. that's such an outdated view. If that's your experience, you're dating the wrong women!

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
In the same vein a younger woman sleeping with an older guy obviously has issues too, why not find someone their own age??

But younger women tend to have a lot of emotional issues too but that is because they haven't lived as long.

I've dated more younger girls than older ones and my misus now is older than me and things have been a lot less stressful.

Do I really need to explain the basics of gender dynamics to you mate? Why do young, pretty girls date older guys? You honestly dont know or are you just trying to make a point here?

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
Sorry mate good try with what :confused:

Good try with trying to get a dig on me.....Implying my girlfriend has issues....I tried to keep things general, never said owt about you and your missus personally...

Back
Top Bottom