Dating the older woman?

Associate
Balddog said:
Good try with trying to get a dig on me.....Implying my girlfriend has issues....I tried to keep things general, never said owt about you and your missus personally...

woah! woah! I never tried to get a dig at you. Nothing of the sort, sorry if it came across that way.

I was just using your age as an example, it was never meant personally. I was just trying to counter balance your argument regarding ages.

Soldato
Balddog said:
but an older woman who is sleeping with young guys obviously has some issues...before anyone brings it up, we can only ever talk in general terms here...

This is getting a bit daft here. This is what you said first - so i don't really see how it's different to what Leo said? He didn't mention your g/f anywhere that I can see, as you didn't mention his.

Tbh, the blokes I dated 'my own age' all couldn't wait to get me down the aisle and up the duff, and i'm just not interested. With someone a bit younger than me I could actually have fun without having to dodge the monthly 'have you thought about us settling down' conversation, which I just didn't want to have. If not wanting to be married with kids is an issue, then I'm glad to have it !! :D

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
This is getting a bit daft here. This is what you said first - so i don't really see how it's different to what Leo said? He didn't mention your g/f anywhere that I can see, as you didn't mention his.

He just chose to use a girl 8 years younger at random did he? Nothin at all to do with the fact that I mentioned my girlfriend was 8 years younger than me right?

I said older women in general...and I even clarified that I could only talk generally and that there would be exceptions...

Associate
i have many male friends who seem to have a penchant for the older woman
one in particular who only realised he's slept with his mates mum when he saw his photo on her wall...

i don't understand it really

is this for a relationship - or purely for the other kind of loving?
relationship wise - you will probably want different sorts of things - and if you think that older women are the only way to have a bit of 'nocternal fun' -you've been dating the wrong sort of younger women...

each to their own imo though - if we all wanted the same thing - there wouldn't be enough to go around

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

For me it'd depend.. 29 oldest, 18 youngest.

Although, I was dating someone before who's mother's friend fancied the pants off me.. she was like 40 :eek: ... :(

She was pretty hot but I couldn't...

Soldato
kitten_caboodle said:
...you shouldn't assume that all women want to get married and have kids. that's such an outdated view. If that's your experience, you're dating the wrong women!

The majority of women I know want to be with someone they see a future with (i.e. getting married) at their mid 20's, and want to have kids before 30, I don't see why that would be wrong. Why do you think it is outdated?

Soldato
pyro said:
The majority of women I know want to be with someone they see a future with (i.e. getting married) at their mid 20's, and want to have kids before 30, I don't see why that would be wrong. Why do you think it is outdated?

just because I know plenty of women who aren't interested, or for whom it certainly isn't a big issue. But if the majority of women you know feel like that, then your view will be different :)

I'm not saying that it's wrong either, but you did say that all they'd be up to would be talking about marriage and kids. And that's not necessarily the case.

Associate
Well it's quite strange actually because my friends and I were having the same discussion. I mean there is just something so sexy about a more mature woman and really don't know what it is. At one point I thought there was something wrong with me as it is a dream of mine to hook up with an older woman than myself for a bit of fun :p . I am 19 before anyone asks. There is just something so hott about a milf.

Soldato
My friend is 22 and is dating a 43 year old, she isn't attractive and we've definately given him some grief about it. But he is the kind of person to do thing's like this so we kind of expect it from him.

My personal preference would be (im 20) 16 -------------> If I think they're attractive. Which is no set age limit but I find they usually stop getting attractive at 35+

Back
Top Bottom