Dating the older woman?

Associate
I like to think women are like wine, they get better as they get older. Although there comes a point where wine does infact go off... much like women.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Im 18 and im with a 22 yr old , age dosent really bother me ( well up to a certain point ofcourse ;) ) If i like them im gonna like them, couldent care less if they were 2 / 5 years older

Sam

Associate
SoSolid said:
I like to think women are like wine, they get better as they get older. Although there comes a point where wine does infact go off... much like women.

champagne > wine
champagne is never 'over aged'
even vintage is relatively young

though i am sure i will be making the argument for the 'oak aged full bodied red' when i hit middle age :p

Soldato
There's a lot to be said for the older woman, but it really depends how old you are I suppose :) Personally, I find women younger than me to be, on the most part, immature, where life revolves around silly game and the latest social drama of who said what to who, and who overheard what. I'm 21, my girlfriend is 27, and that's just the way I like it. She's young at heart enough to enjoy all the same things as me, but old enough to not be tiresome.

No offense to those here who fall in the younger woman catagory, but for the most part, I'd consider men who go for the much younger woman to be too intimidated by girls their own age. Or they simply don't know how to talk to mature women (mum's and grannies aside :p)

Ho hum, my tuppence.
Ant :cool:

Suspended
when i was 18 i was in the pub drunk and got of with a 43 (she said she was in her 30s till my m8 told me the truth... we had to go to the gents :D

Associate
Well for me I tend to go for guys who are a couple of years older, im 18 and the guy im seeing is 22, another one was 23, my ex is 21. I wouldnt say no to a guy my age, but i tend to meet and get on better with guys at that age.

Im abit unsure of something atm involving an older guy. I was working in the pub and it was dead got talking to this really nice guy, got on well, he got me a few drinks etc we've been texting each other abit no flirting or anything. Anyway Ive said il go for a drink with him on saturday night, and hes 32!
I wouldnt say age matters, although I know for a serious relationship 14 years age gap is abit much! But Im not looknig for a relationship with anyone atm so Im hoping il just have a nice evening. Some friends have been like go for it, some have ben like be careful! So im abit unsure on things!

Suspended
holly35 said:
Well for me I tend to go for guys who are a couple of years older, im 18 and the guy im seeing is 22, another one was 23, my ex is 21. I wouldnt say no to a guy my age, but i tend to meet and get on better with guys at that age.

Im abit unsure of something atm involving an older guy. I was working in the pub and it was dead got talking to this really nice guy, got on well, he got me a few drinks etc we've been texting each other abit no flirting or anything. Anyway Ive said il go for a drink with him on saturday night, and hes 32!
I wouldnt say age matters, although I know for a serious relationship 14 years age gap is abit much! But Im not looknig for a relationship with anyone atm so Im hoping il just have a nice evening. Some friends have been like go for it, some have ben like be careful! So im abit unsure on things!

do you want to myspace message each other saturday night with me babe ;)

Associate
holly35 said:
Well for me I tend to go for guys who are a couple of years older, im 18 and the guy im seeing is 22, Anyway Ive said il go for a drink with him on saturday night, and hes 32!

And that covers why I don't go out with girls under 25 (even before I hit 25 myself). Young lasses haven't yet learnt that all men are trying to get into their knickers, and therefore think its safe to go out for a drink with other blokes even when they are seeing someone.

Associate
branddaly said:
And that covers why I don't go out with girls under 25 (even before I hit 25 myself). Young lasses haven't yet learnt that all men are trying to get into their knickers, and therefore think its safe to go out for a drink with other blokes even when they are seeing someone.

well the guy im seeing is nothing serious, and we both know that, just friends and we hang out. So if anything happened with that other guy, then I wouldnt carry on seeing him, although this is why im unsure I dont think I really want to get involved with him just thought id go for it. Ive said il go now lol and I dont want to stand him up. hmmm confused!!! Iv got nothing to lose i spose!

Soldato
holly35 said:
well the guy im seeing is nothing serious, and we both know that, just friends and we hang out. So if anything happened with that other guy, then I wouldnt carry on seeing him, although this is why im unsure I dont think I really want to get involved with him just thought id go for it. Ive said il go now lol and I dont want to stand him up. hmmm confused!!! Iv got nothing to lose i spose!

Personally I've of the belief that if you are with someone, in whatever capacity, it isn't right to persue something else while that's going on. It's also not really right to agree to go for a drink with something if you aren't sure of your intentions.

Meh, guess I'm too morally righteous :)

Associate
WantoN said:
Personally I've of the belief that if you are with someone, in whatever capacity, it isn't right to persue something else while that's going on. It's also not really right to agree to go for a drink with something if you aren't sure of your intentions.

Meh, guess I'm too morally righteous :)

hmmmm yeah eeek i dont want to back out now, thats abit out of order! I dont really trust the guy im seeing atm, he defo loves girls attention and by holding back from seeing other guys is like being tied down. And im not his girlfriend so i shouldnt feel tied down, and weve told each other we dont want a relationship. We've been friends for four years anyway so it is more like friends really!
hmm isnt part of the fun of being single to get to know and meet new people? (im new to being single completly, been in relationships since i was 14 and came out of a serious one 3 months ago)

Soldato
the girl i am seeing is 32, and i am 25 in june. some may think thats a bit of an age difference. she doesent act old, and i act a bit older than i am.
at the end of the day, we are both very happy, so it doesent matter what others think.

Associate
My Girlfriend is 25, and im 20. Shes great to be with.

Its not the age differance that gets me most, its more that shes been with other people before, and experianced a lot of things which i may not get to do with her now.

axe

axe

Suspended
im 17 and below is my limit :p

Granny%20B-716788.jpg

Back
Top Bottom