Dating the older woman?

Associate
When I was talking about older women and some of these guys are saying how they are dating girls who are like 5 or so years older, that's not what I meant. I am talking about the proper milf type. You know, like some rich 35 year old house wife whos husband is always away on business. :p

Associate
Sepheh said:
Dont know about that... Worst case scenario anything could happen really, he is a lot older than you... and well he's a guy... Wont put it in words but not a situation I would want to be in especially if he decided he really wanted to be with you...

hmmm yeah, I think Im going to go to a gig instead now, I dont really want to go anyway I think I was just being nice! It wouldnt matter if he really wanted to be with me, cos as you know I dont want anyone atm.

Soldato
geeza said:
i hope your not age 18 :mad: :p

-id go upto 50 depending on looks of course

There are some stunning 50-somethings out there. It really does depend on how they look.

I'd do Carol, no question. I don't care if she's 80.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
Many a sweet tune played on an old fiddle :D

Whatever flaots your boat at the end of the day I guess. Never put an age limit on your partner though, you could meet someone you own age and they could well be "The one"

Associate
SoSolid said:
Nigella Lawson is the ultimate milf or Rachel hunter. I mean wow they really are what women are all about.

You got it. But these kind of women are Never single :mad: I'm only 19, but I need to find some clubs with some hot 40 year olds :D

Back
Top Bottom