Deagostini - Millennium Falcon

Soldato
So it's been sat on a shelf since release and thought what better time to start, for the most part it's going to be an OOB build. A few pics, now on magazine 45 out of 100:

HQMmnXI.jpg

QFJwWef.jpg

QWRSbBk.jpg

NmtAeIP.jpg

f5p4plw.jpg

Soldato
@firstborn Sorry to bump your thread - I'm currently up to issues 87 88 and 89 where the leds for the engine are installed/tested. Not sure how far you are with your build, but my led strips are both faulty. A quick search shows that this is a known issue with how the strips were sent out (folded in half, which is a big no no) so you may want to check yours (unless you're there already). My last payment was 2017 so I'm going to try and contact Deag tomorrow to see if they'll send out replacements. If not I guess I'll have to look at finding an alternative that will plug into the existing circuit board.

One good thing is that because I've done a bit of research, it appears that the standard placement of the engine leds lends istelf to a lovely dim spot right in the middle which really needs addressing before assembly!

How are you getting on with your build?

EDIT: I rand Deagostini on 020 670 0592 and spoke to a lady. My subscription ended 2017 so a few years ago. I said it was an old scrip. I then said it was the engine lights that were an issue and then straight away she said replacements would be dispatched as soon as possible, so hopefully a good result. As a backup plan I'm going to order these from ebay as they look like they will do the job and it's only a couple of quid (White, non-waterproof, sm2835).

Last edited:
Associate
Call for help!

Am building the De Agostini Millennium Falcon. Have all issues but have one problem. I have mislaid the instruction book covering issues 29, 30 & 31. Is there anybody here willing to photo the instruction pages & email them to me? Willing to pay something for your trouble. [email protected].

Kind regards,

Dan

Back
Top Bottom