Death Stranding

Associate
EH9sCp3WsAA7qAl.jpg

It's official today! Game is coming to PC early summer 2020!
Half a year to go, sooner than expected!

Available storefront unknown, hope it wont go for epic exclusive.
Updated: Death Stranding is being published by 505 Games on PC, and since 505 Games has gone epic exclusive on Control and Epic has paid 505 Games $10.4 millions for its exclusivity, it is very likely that a big title from Kojima Production will be epic exclusive as well. There is still hope for a Steam release as 505 Games has published some other games, including Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night,Indivisible and Horace on Steam only.

Last edited:
Associate
Spotted this earlier, great news IMO. Red Dead 2 and Death Stranding were the only games I was begrudgingly holding onto the PS4 for, luckily the waiting game has paid off this time.

It remains to be seen how the game will actually be, but it certainly has me interested.

Caporegime
6 month later on pc if you followsocial media game will be posted in its entirity. looks interesting but all this exclusivity is bad for gamers. :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Good news. Hopefully it will be worth playing though, not hyped at all for it at the moment, but keeping an eye on it.

They will probably use the extra time to bake in some RTX into it :p

Soldato
what the actual **** is Daryl doing wandering round with a baby in a jar strapped to his chest ? that has to be one of the weirdest trailers for a game i've seen in quite a while.

Associate
Game doesn't seem that appealing to me, even as a Kojima fan, but this is huge deal in terms of reaffirming the PC being THE place to find all kinds of games.

I'm amazed they've announced it so early for PC as well. What with Xbox game pass and now getting some of the highest level Playstation exclusives on PC as well, PC gaming has never been better for sheer choice and access, the latter half of this last decade saw so many games come to PC that I would never would have predicted.

Associate
I remember them saying before they even knew what they were making that their game would come out on PS4 and then PC so this isn't a surprise to me but it does make me apprehensive about getting it on PS4 now, Epic exclusivity doesn't bother me either.

Associate
Is it me or has there been less of a reason to even by a console this generation? So many of their " exclusives" come to the pc there's very little point in buying a PS4/ Xbox now and possibly even less next gen

Back
Top Bottom