Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You know you're living in clown world when otherwise intelligent and well mensing people genuinely argue that a significant change to a nation's demographic is consequence free, even more so that people who argue otherwise are demonised. Bezmenov was right.

Wishing a nation to maintain its demographic makeup is not racist. Banding about "racist" is not welcome here.

Did you just advocate for the eradication of a people based on skin colour as long as they have specific politics and cultural beliefs?
Well thats certainly an interesting stance you are taking there.

So banding racism isnt okay but banding the colour of someones skin is linked to increased crime and not wanting people of different colours/races in the country is fine and not racist at all?

Permabanned
Evidence of the crime increase has been widely provided on here and is easily available.

Immigrants from outside the EEA commit more crimes on average than natives.

All other racial demographics commit more crime on average than white British. When broken down to nationality there are instances where this doesn't hold true (for example eastern Asians, western Europeans).

Therefore by allowing continued immigration the probability of encountering more crime increases.

I don't like crime.

Neither do I, but you're looking through a single means whereby a demographic changes by immigration and that's a completely valid point to make.

If the problem is one of immigration and lax policing of who should and shouldn't be allowed to enter the country, then that feels like it should be the centrepiece of the discussion, not a dangerously white-supremacist-adjacent equating of correlation and causation when it comes to skin colour and crime in the UK. You raise good points that feel like a far more reasonable level of discussion than the insane nonsense about genocide I originally quoted.

Permabanned
Neither do I, but you're looking through a single means whereby a demographic changes by immigration and that's a completely valid point to make.

If the problem is one of immigration and lax policing of who should and shouldn't be allowed to enter the country, then that feels like it should be the centrepiece of the discussion, not a dangerously white-supremacist-adjacent equating of correlation and causation when it comes to skin colour and crime in the UK. You raise good points that feel like a far more reasonable level of discussion than the insane nonsense about genocide I originally quoted.

May I direct you here for a little browsing?

http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/

Man of Honour
So banding racism isnt okay but banding the colour of someones skin is linked to increased crime and not wanting people of different colours/races in the country is fine and not racist at all?

It's not someone's race or colour that is a problem. Immigration from locations that harbour significantly different values, on a scale large enough to change the homegnous nature of an area, and as a consequence, the nature of the area's society, is. I wouldn't want millions of westerners to move to Japan and make Japanese people a minority, as it would likely have a significant effect on the society. I feel the same way about all areas, including western europe and this country. My point is all about culture and respect for values, and is as a matter of fact actually completely detached from race/colour. It just so happens that people from areas that have differing values tend to have contrasting demographics.

I wonder if you view my belief that europeans shouldn't flock to Africa as racist, or is it only racist when a white person talks about preventing certain ethnicities moving to their own, more developed, country?

Soldato
Well thats certainly an interesting stance you are taking there.

What is being done in the West right now is kicking one hell of a primeval wasp nest. If allowed to continue it will elicit one hell of a primeval response.

The only people that can't see this are defective Leftists.

Capodecina
Soldato
What is being done in the West right now is kicking one hell of a primeval wasp nest. If allowed to continue it will elicit one hell of a primeval response.

I take it that you are worried about Law-abiding, White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant, Rightists here :confused:

Soldato

No you are right we are failing with the criminal system and we are failing children the most. We need a better bigger law system. More police, more prisons and a better reform system. Also a better social service, better housing and better schools. The fault needs to be put squarely on governments. They have failed young people, from pre Blair all the way to Boris.

Caporegime
No you are right we are failing with the criminal system and we are failing children the most. We need a better bigger law system. More police, more prisons and a better reform system. Also a better social service, better housing and better schools. The fault needs to be put squarely on governments. They have failed young people, from pre Blair all the way to Boris.

Agreed all this immigration probably doesn't help our children either as studies have shown poorer performance in some situations

Screenshot-20200930-140850-Drive.jpg

Soldato
And how can the schools change?
It basicaly says it in the last paragraph.

If my dog keeps barking I want to find out why its barking. I dont just keep shouting STFU or decide to get rid of the dog.
So we should pay more tax to accommodate?

Without segregating the pupils into those with native English and those without - what provisions should we provide?
Im not a policy maker. But just for a laugh lets defund the police and put that money into schools.

Yes we need to pay more tax anyway due to underspending on most public services and giving our tax away to big business.

Caporegime
It basicaly says it in the last paragraph.

If my dog keeps barking I want to find out why its barking. I dont just keep shouting STFU or decide to get rid of the dog.

So we as tax payers should pay more to enhance the skills of immigrants to stop them from negatively impacting our children?

If you were a turkey would you pay for a bigger oven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom