• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Default BIOS Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB

Soldato
Hi, I am trying to flash my card to the defaultBIOS. I bought it on ebay and the previous owner flashed it to a mining BIOS.

I'm struggling to find the default BIOS for my card. Every one I try in ATIFlash just says "Subsystem IDs missmatch".

How can I determine the subsystem ID? I've tried GPU Z but I can't see this value.

Any help much appreciated!

Soldato
OP
Thanks, yeah I've sent them a message but no response so far. I was hoping I could just download it but I can't find one that is compatible.

Soldato
OP
Thanks, that's really helpful. I'd actually found that file but I couldn't flash it because of the "Subsystem ID Missmatch".

Turns out the previous owner had cross-flashed it so it was reporting a different vendor, Powercolor in this case.

Solution was to run the flash command from the CLI and pass it the force option, recording here in case it helps anyone else.

amdvbflash.exe -f -p 0 {{ bios_rom }}

Where "0" is PCIe location, this can be found with amdvbflash.exe -I.

Back
Top Bottom