Delivery man inside the house...

Caporegime
better than the bin shed.

It's not like he tried to rob you, he just ensured you got your parcel.

if you were in the shower or something you might be glad he did it.
it's not like he's creeping around your house

Soldato
Never thought i'd say it, but I like cheesyboys posts. You're a witty guy, you do stand up?

I'm going to ignore an overwhelming fear that this is sarcasm and simply thank you for the encouragement.

I don't do stand up, I simply recycle the same 3 gags over and over. It's pure fate that one of them is to do with delivery men entering your house.

Caporegime
Should've removed the door and built walls around him as he tried to leave, or put him in the swimming pool and removed the ladder. Schoolboy error.

Associate
This is a ******* disgrace, leaving a parcel more safely behind an open door than out on the doorstep, I'd be outraged.

Caporegime
I wonder if he'd be insured if he injured himself inside your property, or if you had a big dog and he got bitten, etc, etc.

Seems like he's going above and beyond, but also seems a tad risky from his POV.

Soldato
I ordered something with Amazon yesterday for delivery today and it was due for delivery with 'Amazon Logistics'. This afternoon I heard the door bell and started walking downstairs only to find a bloke walking out the house and closing the door behind him with my parcel on the floor in the hall.

Before I could catch up with him he was in his van and off. I've already had the "why didn't you have the front door locked?" lecture but I'm just wondering if anybody has had this happen before and is it worth me saying something to Amazon?

I've never experienced it before and was very surprised to be honest...

I feel your pain! :eek:

I barely tolerate friends in my house, and even then only one at a time! (Yes, I know! I am a bit of a misanthrope! :D)

A total stranger, uninvited, would be utterly intolerable! :mad:

It has never happened, (Thankfully) but I reckon if I found a stranger wandering around my gaff I'd just go for them! :eek:

(As it is, I haven't had a meter reader in the house for 15 years! I tell them what the number is and the look in my eye is enough to let them know better than to press the point! ;):D (Since I am a "high user" I guess they aren't that bothered :)))

Soldato
I feel your pain! :eek:

I barely tolerate friends in my house, and even then only one at a time! (Yes, I know! I am a bit of a misanthrope! :D)

A total stranger, uninvited, would be utterly intolerable! :mad:

It has never happened, (Thankfully) but I reckon if I found a stranger wandering around my gaff I'd just go for them! :eek:

(As it is, I haven't had a meter reader in the house for 15 years! I tell them what the number is and the look in my eye is enough to let them know better than to press the point! ;):D (Since I am a "high user" I guess they aren't that bothered :)))
You don't want them to see your collection of Living Dolls?

Associate
Quite surprised by the amount of people taking the stance that the delivery man is sound for doing this.

I know my neighbour had an incident with a postie a couple of years back when he decided not to the ring the doorbell instead just opening the door to shovel parcels through managed to let their then 5 month old puppy out in the process.

Back
Top Bottom