Dell 24 incher (NO RULE BREAKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Mr Latte said:
Well Slap at this moment in time do you think I really need one?

Data On Screen.JPG

Welcome to "lounge mode" @ Latte's Loft
New 3 Way configuration 80" 19" 19" all from the comfort of italian leather.

In your case, two :)

Very nice indeed Latte

So pray tell, what is that 80" beast, and what's the mouse and keyboard setup ?

Engage number one! (Jean Luc Picard/star trek) :)

Associate
Mr Latte said:

What exactly has 'need' got to do with anything in this thread :)

I hate to think what the effect would be on OcUK profits if we only bought what we needed :)

Associate
Mr Latte said:

Data On Screen.JPG

Welcome to "lounge mode" @ Latte's Loft
New 3 Way configuration 80" 19" 19" all from the comfort of italian leather.

That is pure greed :D

Why dont you do coke like anyone else with your money ??

Associate
Mr Latte you should rename yourself to something like DisplayGuru! I at least appreciate your in-depth questions on this TFT & I don't even own one yet (May 2005 I hope!). Not bothered about all the console questions but I see they will be useful to others. The purpose of a forum is to discuss and question and I reckon you are well ahead of most of us in your levels of knowledge. Please if only for my sake keep going with your queries as it help us lesser beings learn SO much more. I'll help out when I'm able but will probably be far to late! Thumbs up from me! So far I really WANT one of these TFTs but the Samsung may change things but it might not be enough bang for bucks as this monitor seems to offer.

Soldato
that 80" beasts ins one the best PJ's you can buy a Panny AE700 i think.

btw i just tried taking this to my brothers and tried connecting to his sky digi box via a scart to svhs cable. pic shows but its was rolling bottom to top realy fast.:/

oh btw mr latte displaying a shoping site (even tho its oc.uk) is a crime shoulda stuck on RoTK on instead :)

Associate
Going to use a Nebula DigitTV card (PCI). Also going to mount this WONDERFUL Dell 24" screen on a VESA (100mm) wall mount (think it's got a 400mm extension!). Want to watch TV/DVD in bed (lazy sod I know!!). Please help???

Associate
SC04 said:
it's actually a budget projector, but very impressive all the same.
its >£1000 which is normally called consumer mid range

budget i would say was <£1000

but I guess its who you are talking too !

Soldato
becasue your probably using the dvi cable, if so you'll have to make any adjustments in you graphics card options. anyother option would be to switch to the VGA then you'll get all the options wokring on the screen

Don
Winston said:
Does DVI actually provide a better picture?

I've had to switch to VGA from DVI with this screen due to issues with SLI + DVI + Widescreen resolutions.

I'm hard pushed to tell the difference once I got the colour balence set up correctly again.

Associate
I posted this on the [H]ardforums, and thought I'd see what OCUK users have to say to...

Could I do a quick poll of 2405FPW owners that have the option of running their screens in 1680x1050? For some reason, the next 16:10 option down from the native res that I have available to me on the desktop and in games (i.e. HL2) is 1280x768. I'm running an ATI X800XT PE with the latest cats (5.3). There was an Nvidia user on the [H] board that claims he can run at 1680x1050 no probs. Anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom