Dell 3007WFP Arrived This morning!! Pics!

Mud

Mud

Soldato
It lets you set up horizontal and vertical lines into which you can maximise the applications. It's good in that you can just 1/2 the screen with a single vertical line, but I can't help but think a large 'snap-to' grid could be better. Definitely useful, but room for improvement.

Mud

Mud

Soldato
StevenG said:
there is just no need to tease me with that.. although if i get mine replaced by dell i WILL have 2 for a few days :D be nice to see how if feels :D

sweet setup mate *jealous*

They tend to bring you a new one, open the box, stick your old screen in it, then take that away with them now.

Associate
tastyweat said:
Core 2 Extreme X6800 - FOR SALE -- XFX & BFG 8800GTXs in SLI
Dell 3007WFP -- XFi Fatal1ty -- 4x 74GB WD Raptors in Raid-0
Enermax Galaxy 1kW -- EVGA 680i -- 2GB Corsair PC8500
2x XFX 8800GTX XXX Editions on the way

Are you selling your whole computer or just the chip? and how much?

Associate
tastyweat said:

spam_tin.jpg

Permabanned
Durzel said:
So you've spent a fortune on 2 x 3007FPWs yet you can't even afford (or be bothered) to get a PC case? :p

Lol... my Silverstone TJ09 was supposed to arrive for me on Thursday - so I got all my bits out ready to install... should be waiting for me at reception today... but can't pickup till this evening.

Associate
Mud said:
They tend to bring you a new one, open the box, stick your old screen in it, then take that away with them now.

i just got a replacement for my 2407 and they sent the new one on the 4th of january but didnt pick the old up. Im waiting for the phone call to tell me that they are picking it up. When that time comes i will have to order another. Im sure they do it because they know everyone will stick em in dual display mode.

Soldato
OP
it depends.. i could either wait for dell to do their swap... or i can get a same day swap soon.. from the seller..

to be honest.. i cant even notice this pixel its that small.. just when i look for it..

Mud

Mud

Soldato
Humate said:
i just got a replacement for my 2407 and they sent the new one on the 4th of january but didnt pick the old up. Im waiting for the phone call to tell me that they are picking it up. When that time comes i will have to order another. Im sure they do it because they know everyone will stick em in dual display mode.

I swapped out my 3007 for backlight bleed and they did what I said, I'm swapping again within the next few days so we'll see if they're consistent on a 'screen for screen' basis. Perhaps their policies are model specific.

Back
Top Bottom