Delvis: weight lifting log - time to conquer

Caporegime
OP
Damn this is one hell of a log.

Look forward to keeping an eye in here!

:D Wooooooo!

It's the log that just keeps going onnnnn and on and on!

Friday was the end of the second to last week of the third HST cycle:

Squats: 3*5*100kg
dB bench: 36dbs*5, 32s*5,5
BORs s/s with RDLs: 3*5*90kg

Loving squats, and loving the the fact the mental barrier has gone and stuffed itself for them. They are by no means easy for me, but I'm actually enjoying them for the first time since I started lifting really.

DB bench, still a pain, either way I'm ecstatic with using the 36s. The stagnation on them usually happens at the end of the cycle so I'm not overly worried, as time goes on I'll get to those 40s some day :cool:

BORs and RDLs, so juicy - the BORs are probably slightly too heavy, but who cares?

Final week next week of the fives, this will potentially take me into unchartered territory for for squat sets, certainly be setting some rep PRs. Deadlifts will take me to working sets of 145kg which isn't new but something I haven't done properly for a while....It's the 90kg and hopefully 95kg front squats that I'm more concerned about :D

Vid of the squats from Friday: https://www.instagram.com/p/B084hJbl-5R/?igshid=1pcqk0ri2if8a

Caporegime
OP
Your squats looks great, Haven't gotten their yet! Hoping to get them into the my next program starting October, along with dead lifts. Only around a month and a half into this now so working my way up but not pushing into anything too fast.

You shall, perseverance and assistance from fellow forum members goes a long way :)

Like every compound lift practice the deadlift and leave your ego elsewhere, particularly while you learn.

Back
Top Bottom