Demons Souls *Hardcore PS3 RPG*

Soldato
Why do people do this? Buying a game and deliberately not playing on it in the face of everyone proclaiming it as one of the best games ever made. The worst thing is, these kind of people play tons of crappy games in-between. There's no justice...

I do it because I have a life I'm afraid. I used to have time for all the gaming I wanted, but now a days with a young son I barely have time to play, so the games that I do play tend to be ones that I can grab a quick half of. Demons Souls doesn't really allow for this, but I'll have the time one day.

I've got quite a few unopened games sat in the same draw, I always buy what draws my eye, even when I know that there's little chance of me playing it. As my gaming time is so limited I never play crappy games.

Wish I had time to waste like yourself, sorry.

Associate
I do it because I have a life I'm afraid. I used to have time for all the gaming I wanted, but now a days with a young son I barely have time to play, so the games that I do play tend to be ones that I can grab a quick half of. Demons Souls doesn't really allow for this, but I'll have the time one day.

I've got quite a few unopened games sat in the same draw, I always buy what draws my eye, even when I know that there's little chance of me playing it. As my gaming time is so limited I never play crappy games.

*beatdown* :)

Caporegime

OOOOOH! Get her! :eek: :p

Soldato
I'm glad this game is finally coming to the UK. It's not really my thing, but it won game of the year on Gamespot, so I'm sure it's worth picking up.

Associate
I imported the US version and was the only game i enjoyed playing all the way from the beginning to the platinum trophy. Probably the best atmosphere for a game i've ever seen on the PS3.

I won't be buying the EU version though as i don't need to complete it twice!

Associate
Snagged it on import at about £40, but in retrospect, I would have happily shelled out more for it. Sterling title.
This version looks pretty cool, the sound track is decent (if v'game soundtracks are your thing) and the guide that comes bundled with the game was written by the admins of the Demon's Souls wiki, which I believe is a first.

Back
Top Bottom