Demon's Souls Remake

C64

C64

Soldato
What you're saying is absolute non-sense, and if you had a clue you'd know that piracy is not a problem. In fact, case in point you're whinging about GTA 6 and yet RDR 2 is on PC and is not cracked. Besides that multiple Denuvo games go on uncracked for years. And even if that wasn't the case it still doesn't explain why DRM-free games keep increasing in numbers on PC with both Steam/Epic versions seeing massive sales as well as GOG as a whole.

And here's the best part: PS4 has been cracked wide open this year and has seen more pirated versions of games than PC.
time will tell but I am pretty convinced it will be the same thing again , no pc version or delayed releases on pc

Associate
I don't believe the PC slide was a mistake for one second. The mistake was announcing the PC version this early
Same **** got pulled with the new Final Fantasy. They said PC also in small print then claimed that was an accident

Associate
I think there's a chance we will see this in the future, most likely a couple of years down the line once the sales started to dry up and they release the ultimate/definitive version with all the DLC, if any was released that is.

A couple of years ago I would have said never, but with a few of the Sony published games arriving on PC recent times I get the feeling that they're dipping their toes into the market a little, something that makes sense given success the MS game pass has had.

We'll have to wait and see how things go I suppose, I still cling on to hope that the Bloodborne rumours have some truth to them....

Back
Top Bottom