Derren Brown - outdone himself this time?

Soldato
I think that whole show was bs. I'll remain thinking it was a split screen trick. I'm not falling for the stuff he said about taking the average numbers.

lets get everyone on this thread to test his theory? then find averages lol.

Lets tbh. Then see what everyone thinks of his "bs".

Soldato
why do people keep saying that. thats exactly what hes about. miss direction. hes just miss directed the whole nation into thinking he either used the crowd method or that he fixed it.

the only real option to guessing the lottery balls is trickery which would have have to been something like splitscreen or cgi. theres mathematically and physically no other way. it all adds up too since he refused to show the guess. he refused to show the guess because there wasnt one

well unless those 24 people and him where just really really really lucky
CGI live or not live in that scenario would not have gone smoothly - there would have been some hint that it was CGI on Wednesdays show and people would have clocked it. Yet you see nothing. It wasn't any camera trickery - but I agree he hasn't predicted the lottery numbers - as he says, it was a trick (Not a camera trick - I guarentee it :p)

smr

smr

Soldato
OP
I think that whole show was bs. I'll remain thinking it was a split screen trick. I'm not falling for the stuff he said about taking the average numbers.

lets get everyone on this thread to test his theory? then find averages lol.

Hate to admit it, but I'm starting to think it was a split screen or something similar and he's had to say it wasn't at the start of the show because he'll no doubt have read a load of forum posts like on this thread where people are saiyng its split screen... That show tonight was organised weeks ahead of its airing and he can't just go "ok ya got me it was split screen"... can't really think of any other way it was done. There was definite manipulation of the balls / camera trickery, or he got lucky and had even bigger odds than 13 million to 1 given that he said he was going to predict it on one night inparticular.

Soldato
What, you mean like all the people talking about how one of the balls inexplicably moves? :p
It didn't move - if you were physically there you wouldn't see it move - it was just the perspective of the camera :p

QlimaxUK said:
i wonder why none of those 24 people brought a lottery ticket that day?

or did they???

They wrote their numbers on the night (So - apparently - about half hour before the live show)

Soldato
Do people actually know what CGI is :p

The sooner you realise the balls were AFTER the lottery the better.

What's up for discussion is how he made it look legit on tv. I'm still going with split screen.

Soldato
ok quick replys, is everyone on this thread!!!

ok i get it bad post :( NO MORE QUOTES :D!

EDIT: i never ever visit/post to this part of the forum 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' kinda feels weird being here cuz of this program!

Back
Top Bottom