Design a day (56k unfriendly)

Boz

Boz

Associate
Originally posted by OvertoneBliss
Boz, can you tell me exactly HOW you do that?
Phil.

ive already explained myself on like page 2 :p

cant really give a detailed tutorial but its all about the:
- polygonal lasso
- color range selection
- pattern/texture
- loading selections
- masks
- some custom brushes
- a lot of layers
- the odd layer effect

and anything else i feel needs throwing in. i dont usually have a plan for what the image will look like in the end when i start. it kind of evolves slowly - i get ideas as i add more detail to it.

hope that helps

Boz

Boz

Associate
6_boz.jpg

seeing as nim hasnt posted any of his stuff in here for a while, i feel its my duty to keep this going :p

got approached by some guy on irc today and asked if i wanted to do a piece for an ongoing mural, so i did. reference pic is of myself - got bored today so decided to get the camera out, the wonders of self timers :D

http://www.thedark.dk/Mural/ - should be on there soonish

Boz

Boz

Associate
thought id drop my latest creation on you and see what u guys think:

ukshirt.jpg

got asked to do a design for the uk team tshirts for the electronic sports league nations championships lan final (but if a mouthfull :p) and the above is the result. i know its a bit 'trendwhorish' but im quite fond of that style.

i would post the originals on here but they are large so ill just link to them for those of you who are interested.

> Front

> Back

more soonish - ive got other stuff in the works right now :D

Soldato
wow these are great. Ive used photoshop and Corel a lot before, but I havent used the pen tool in photoshop, and Ive never really combined raster and vector stuff that much, this is really great work from everyone, Im going to have a go later :) :D

Soldato
something is wrong with ps then,when i use the pen tool it doesn't make a selection,it fills the area im tracing around with the foreground colour:confused:

Back
Top Bottom