Associate
my first or second vector.

now my wallpaper too :)

vector.png

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by agentsmith_28
its the hardest bit:D

i think i made quite a fair attempt at them as above, i didnt think it was the hardest really.
i think it depends what you are using to do it.

in flash its really easy to do vectors

Caporegime
A quick Q...

Does anyone use a graphics tablette and pen?

Do they make much of a difference, if any? (Good? Bad? Immediate or learning curve?)

Have seen some rather nice one's knocking about, but still have the kinda price where you would like to know before buying.

Ta :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Dean3d
penhelp.jpg

click that :)

for some reason it doesn't work,it isn't making a selection?just a shape?which i can't fill because it asks to be rasterized which then causes the whole layer to be filled :confused: :eek:

is it set up right?

untitled1.jpg

Associate
Originally posted by Dj_Jestar
A quick Q...

Does anyone use a graphics tablette and pen?

Do they make much of a difference, if any? (Good? Bad? Immediate or learning curve?)

Have seen some rather nice one's knocking about, but still have the kinda price where you would like to know before buying.

Ta :)

i have one i bought from a well known place for £30

its just the same as a mouse really but a pen as an input device. so basicly if you are really good at drawing with your hands (pencil and paper) then you could use it really well.
i ament so great at classic drawing so i dont really use it much, sometimes i just prefer using a mouse.

Soldato
Originally posted by agentsmith_28
for some reason it doesn't work,it isn't making a selection?just a shape?which i can't fill because it asks to be rasterized which then causes the whole layer to be filled :confused: :eek:

is it set up right?

<image removed>

with the pen tool still selected, right click on the line and then select "make selection"

:D

Back
Top Bottom