-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
It's not fair that Katie must have shown her boobies to Spie and she smells. She's also a girl and everybody knows girls shouldn't go on computers. So she went to design college and probably made tea for all the boys all day. She's also done too many pixels because there's only so many pixels you should put in a logo.

Permabanned
It's not fair that Katie must have shown her boobies to Spie and she smells. She's also a girl and everybody knows girls shouldn't go on computers. So she went to design college and probably made tea for all the boys all day. She's also done too many pixels because there's only so many pixels you should put in a logo.

lol, that was most amusing. :D

Soldato

say wha????? :eek:

Ahhh you were being sarcastic? (I hope)

:p

Associate
I just didn't enter the competition because i don't have a pci-e mb so the prize would have been useless for me really.

If you enjoyed designing or were any good at it you would have entered, that's the worst excuse ever. I don't know why you feel the need to come and bash a great design. Has it occurred to you that you are in the overwhelming minority here?

If you are so good, produce a design that we can even praise, unlike your previous logos, which were pretty poor.

Soldato

haha thanks for putting it in perspective.

And if I must comment.....

katie's was the best logo imo, it's simple and informative, works well in a variety of situations. The only slight thing you could say is that it doesnt work as well on black as it did on white, but that's really quite minor, it was still the best I think.

I can't quite see what more there is to debate.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Also im sorry but the winning entry is just plain text which anyone can have done and a simple dial pattern again something anyone can do.
If you say so (and I don't doubt it). It's a common trait - the simple solutions are very often the best ones - leading to cries of 'duh! Why didn't I think of that?' and other suitably exasperated remarks.

You could still have entered too. So you don't have the hardware - so what. Did you consider Members' Market? (and, for the avoidance of doubt, I'm referring to selling, not buying)

Last edited:

int

int

Soldato
Awh look at everyone banding together to protect the honour of a girl on the forums.

I don't think I've seen so much in a single post in the intellectual threads and yet we see it in a logo making thread :rolleyes:

uv

uv

Soldato
Awh look at everyone banding together to protect the honour of a girl on the forums.

It's not that at all.

I honestly think I could have created a logo at least as good, but I have neither the need for a GTX285, and more importantly, the time, to create one.

However, I can see that the wining logo fit's the needs of the client perfectly, and was one of the best entrants to the competition.

OcUK Staff
I find it a bit pointless that people are arguing about the logo. The logo has been picked by the company and it is not going to change.

Just have to accept it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom