-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
BFC Tom...

Yeah your right. However with the same font, same use of bold & regular, same background lines as my other submissions, same colours and pretty much same attempt... you can see my point im sure? :)

Soldato
There are similarities mate yeah I can see that, but as I explained 99% of these entries have similarities to others - it's just the way it works with these kind of things.

I always use Helvetica as a start point when designing logos, I just like it! I've used bold for the OC and italic for the UK though ;)

Same again with a diagonal line background, it's just how I always work due to not getting the right impression on a solid black or white background in photoshop.

When I said people need to chill out I was talking more about the thread in general. People are SO quick to get their backs up about what to me anyway is just a bit of fun to pass the time.

Why can't we just help each other out and give some constructive criticism to each other rather than having a go when someone uses the same font as you?!

I never intended to copy you anyway dude, it's not in my make up - just want you to know that :)

Caporegime
logoidea1.png

forumlogo.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Am i the only onw who doesnt like this?

Really wouldnt want to see that as the new logo.

I wouldn't say I dislike it but I don't think it works. I think people are trying to be too clever. A simple logo would be best imo but I can't design.

Associate
100% Hand made font so its unique. 100% Vectored so can be displayed in any size , colour or medium. Ready for print and use.3D or Flat version will work in printing and other mediums. Its up to you which version of the two you prefer

ocuklogopresentation.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom