-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
100% Hand made font so its unique. 100% Vectored so can be displayed in any size , colour or medium. Ready for print and use. AI File cross editable in Photoshop or Flash for online presentation. 3D or Flat version will work in printing and other mediums. Its up to you which version of the two you prefer

ocuklogopresentation.png

Lol it sounds to me like you've declared yourself as winner :O

Associate
100% Hand made font so its unique. 100% Vectored so can be displayed in any size , colour or medium. Ready for print and use. AI File cross editable in Photoshop or Flash for online presentation. 3D or Flat version will work in printing and other mediums. Its up to you which version of the two you prefer

ocuklogopresentation.png

Hm, interesting

But i hate to break it to you. It doesnt look anything like the letters OCUK imo (the basic version at least) The 3D version is a little easier to understand but whats up with the letter K?

Lol it sounds to me like you've declared yourself as winner :O

lol, its definitely not a winner :p

Associate

lmao, just discovered illustrators 3d effects have we? that type is not good. the K is awkward, the random coloured fills are awkward, the way the letters are joined is awkward.

Soldato
Here is another....

ocuk4.jpg

All the ones I have uploaded are screen grabs of original vectors and designed in a vector program... not Photoshop :)

Also regarding someones comments earlier... reflections and full colour elements like this CAN be printed, not just displayed on the web.
Logos that are required for things like embroidery onto t-shirts etc are usually simplified to one or two colours FROM a full colour logo.

I'm really liking the orange solid flame design (especially the typeface underneath), though I think perhaps add 'cUK' next to the O to make it OcUK coming through that gap. I know that kinda ruins the flame being the C but I think it would work better.

I liked your earlier designs too, I think yours work best as logos in context personally.

Soldato
Not making an entry as I have no artistic bone in my body what so ever. I also can't use photoshop with skills :)

Some of these entries are really damn good guys, it will be a tough choice for the judges. I'm sure but who ever wins will deffinatley deserve it!

Soldato
I really like these two, perhaps a smaller scale counter though?

I would make that revision, but I've had an absoloute nightmare with the PSD layers. I merged them all to move the logo slightly and saved it accidently before I undid :(

I'd have to recreate it all to make the speedo thing smaller, doh.

Associate
that's nice and simple and looks good. But how would it work on the black or blue background.

Easily!

hmm...

Ok, youve got me there:(. Im not sure it would unless i put it in some kinda white shape, like the current OcUK logo. Il have a play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom