*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Has anybody else found that there mouse over time on a hyper X mat just goes really unresponsive. Havent had the mat long and the mouse pointer barely moves now. Had to revert to my old hard razor mat.

Also, iam after a unit for my spare room, for the opposite wall to my PC desk. Haven't really seen much online, im after something with shelves and cupboards, just to store loads of random PC stuff as well as folders, etc.

Soldato
Still some cable tidying to do but I can never get it as neat as so many on here can. Decent sized but historically awkward space to get two desks in so I got a worktop made up to cover the entire width of the room and then reused some old Ikea leg/frame assemblies to put in on top of.

One of the headaches I always had was housing my Unraid server in a Define XL case so I knocked up a quick and dirty plywood cabinet on castors from stuff I had lying around to fit right under the back of one of the desks. I do a lot of video calls so also put together a high power LED baton and some mirrored tiles so now the whole wall around the window lights up with nice soft ambient light for Zoom calls. As a glasses wearer any lights pointing right at me would reflect off them which now no longer happens.

The top of the cabinet also is large enough to sit all the PDU extension leads and small devices that used to drive my wife crazy with wires hanging out of (VDSL modem, micro PC pfSense router, Echo Connect, ADT Alarm hub, Hive Hub)

Soldato
Added a few drawers

IMG-20200925-192814.jpg

IMG-20200925-192858.jpg

IMG-20200925-193108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom