1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desktop Background

Discussion in 'HTML, Graphics & Programming' started by Trigger, 2 Aug 2006.

1. Trigger

Mobster

Hi,

Could someone please alter this logo for me so I can put it into a desktop background for use on a school network please?

[​IMG]

Basically, I need the 'sports colleges' writing removing, the logo enlarging, 'Ruskin Sports College' arching around the top of it and the background making the same colour as the blue you get on a Win XP machine when the desktop background is set to 'none'.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Thanks

Ben

2. iCraig

PermaBanned

That's a small, low quality GIF. Increasing the size of the logo upto desktop wallpaper size, is going to look crap.

The rest is easy enough, but you can't increase the size of something like that without it losing a lot of quality.

Here is the logo increased to just 500px wide:

[​IMG]

See what I mean?

Last edited: 2 Aug 2006
  3. SwishSpencor

Wise Guy

You could always attack it with some photoshop magic

[​IMG]

4. iCraig

PermaBanned

It's not far off. As long as they arn't fussy that is has to be the original logo used, you could get away with that.

5. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

[​IMG]

6. Trigger

Mobster

Thanks for all the replies :)

I do appologise though, I should have said that it only needs to be in the top right hand corner of the screen, not full screen- sorry :o Could I be really picky as well, but when I say about the blue background, I mean the blue when set in Win XP mode, not classic- as in the darker one of the two. Sorry to be picky- I do appreciate the help, honest :)

Anymore help would be great :)

Thanks

Ben

7. Trigger

Mobster

Bump :(