Desktops!!

Permabanned
Hi there just wondered what everyones desktop looks like out there!!!

heres mine

apple.jpg

Permabanned
OP
no its just an ordinary theme. well most of it is anywayz. to get the changes that i have, i had to replace some of my system files (eg shell32) with some that were designed for the theme. i got it from here

VStyle

System Files

i havent finished replaceing all of my system files yet tho (got to a rather tedious bit where i have to replace 38 dll's :S) ill let ya know how it goes!!

Permabanned
heres mine i run dual monitors at different resolutions hence the black bit above the left hand wallpaper :)
img is clickable for a full sized image :) warning full image is 400k :eek:

Soldato
desktop.jpg

Here's my bog standard desktop with my hidden bars at the top and side shown.

I run a dual monitor setup but chopped the other screen off. It just has the same background and nothing in it.

Soldato
click the images for a bigger version, the black bits are caused by the second monitor being set at a different resoloution from the first :)

taken a few mins ago, shows to of my modded windows dialogs (the file download dialog in IE and the system properties) I've changed the file move, file delete and file restore dialogs too :)

the above is my desktop without the system properties and download dialog in the way incase you wanted to see what it looks like.

The second monitor's mainly used for watching movies and displaying stats and is a little clutered, but it's got everything i need on it :)

Last edited:
Associate
indyskyz, I love your wallpaper. ;)

Is it your own work or from a site?

Would love a copy, any chance of a link or email me a copy.

Cheers

Agro :)

Back
Top Bottom