Diesel drops 5p a litre overnight

Soldato
Just fuelled up at the local asda a few minutes ago. Topped my tank off at 141.9 last night and went to top up today 135.7. WTF

Fuel has went down?????

Anyone else seeing drops as far as I can see it's only asda and Morris bs that have dropped 5p or so today

Still overpriced but it's astep in the rIght direction

Soldato
My Morrisons is doing the 5p or 6p off when you spend £40 and cars queue for ages and block the exit to the entire supermarket waiting to use the petrol station.

Soldato
Round here the is a big difference in price, I only use super unleaded for my Supra but Sainsburys 97RON super is 137.9p and Shell V-Power is 144.9p, obviously I never go to shell lol

Man of Honour
Get it whilst its cheap, Brent crude back to $117 so far today. This won't last long. It's now close to erasing most of the fall over the last week.

Soldato
lol its mental looking at the prices and the fuss kicked up when it reached £1, can't even imagine paying that now! Seems comical it was ever that price and less.

Soldato
Just filled up on V-Power @ £1.44

Tard!

Momentum 99!

I've been a long standing Shell customer since I got my driving license but I flat out refuse to let them mug me off at charging 9p a litre more than the ordinary stuff. The gap never used to be that large.

Soldato
Momentum 99!

I've been a long standing Shell customer since I got my driving license but I flat out refuse to let them mug me off at charging 9p a litre more than the ordinary stuff. The gap never used to be that large.

It used to be 5p a litre gap and this seems to have recently increased exponentially for no reason!

Back
Top Bottom