1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different SP games

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Walkerie, 26 Jul 2006.

1. Walkerie

Mobster

Im looking to play a non standard game i was thinking along the lines of Vampire Masquerade how does this step up? and im realy looking foward to portal i need something to do as im bored of grinding on wow and all my other generic FPS games could you recommend me a few doesnt matter if their a little older but no more than 2 years hanks.

2. El_Watcher

Mobster

Try Farenheit, one of the few games that kept me going enough to complete. It's a weird puzzle/adventure style 3rd person game with a bit of dancing stage built in.

3. chrislocalboy

Gangster

Agreed, very good game and is very difficult to put into any one genre..... story kept me going until the end which is always a good sign :)

4. HangTime

Man of Honour

I was going to suggest Deus Ex, but that's over 2 years old.

Tribes Vengeance maybe?

If it doesn't have to resemble Vampire:TM then Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a good bet.

5. DaveyD

Man of Honour

Knights of the Old Republic
    Knights of the Old Republic II
    Jedi Knight II
    Freespace 2
    Mafia
    Fahrenheit

To start :)

6. OzZie

Mobster

Max Payne 1 followed by Max Payne 2 .

Great storyline continued throughout and excellent style of gameplay. Not to mention the engine still looks absolutely stunning with a decent res and levels of AA/AF. Mixing bullet-time motion with realistic ragdoll physics couldn't be any cooler...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 27 Jul 2006