Dilema... Female problems :(

Soldato
Been in the same situation mate, too many times, was crazy about one girl, and buggered that up after she started treating me just as a friend which I got naffed off at.
but out of the 3 following relationships they all started well, but 2 of them there was either no spark to begin with, or the spark fizzled out, the third one however was a nut job which we won't go into, all of them let me play games, even played games with some of them, bedroom antics aside, they would all have been great in their own ways (except the nutter). But once you get to the point where you're doubting the relationship, unless you can snap yourself out of it and realise what you've got vs what you want, you're just going to talk yourself into ending the relationship whether you want to or not, or you'll start acting out and passively aggresively make her miserable till she calls an end to it, which by the sound of it, she wouldn't anyway.

good luck, it sucks and is a story I know all too well, thus I'm currently sorting my own little world out before joining someone elses ;)

Soldato
So, you're 21, getting laid and the person you are currently laying you like...

:rolleyes:

What next? "My wallet's too big for all the money I need to carry around and my diamond shoes are too tight."

Soldato
OP
Could you envisage living a happy life without her? Could you live with her for the rest of your life? Does the prospect of seeing her send shivers up your spine and does thinking about her make you smile to yourself?
Above and many more are the sort of probing questions that hold the answers you seek!

And yeah, the jealousy thing is more than normal if you're really into someone.

Well, we talk a lot, email during the day and text/phone at night, although she comes round pretty much every other day, she is coming round on Friday after work to watch a couple of films before heading out to her brothers gig in Reading.

I really do smile when I talk about her, we have had some funny moments together :)

Thank you all for your input, I will have a serious chat to my best mate tonight to get an insight of what she thinks. I won't say anything to my gf at the moment, I will wait as I am happy with her. Guess I just have no idea how to love really :(

ags

Soldato
To me ti seems like you have found someone good there. You enojy spending time with her, you enjoy the more intimate moments etc, so you're doing well.

That spark you're probably not feeling is the excitement of leaping into the unknown like you'd have with one nighters etc.

My girlfriend who I've been with for 5 years is my best friend, and the person I most enjoy spending my time with. Just like Dampcat said, if I see something that makes me laugh and want to tell someone, that someone is always my girlfriend becasue we are so much on the same wave length.

If you've found someone like that, then you're a lucky guy and should be pleased!!!

Soldato
OP
Ok, I am giong to be all sopy now and share one of the funniest moments we had.

Just before my dog had her pups, we were playing fetch with my phone with her (its a old phone and was being replaced at the time) and I lobbed it out the back garden, ran back into my bedroom (connected to the back door), we both waited in anticipation for fluff's return with my phone... 1 min later, she came in with a fluffy toy! My gf instantly said out loud "TADA!!" LOL... As if fluff had intended to pull a magic trick, we still giggle at it today lol.

Sod it, I am crazy about her, I am stupid, thanks everyone! Brief moment of doubt there...

WOOP

ags

Soldato

Just before my dog had her pups, we were playing fetch with my phone with her (its a old phone and was being replaced at the time) and I lobbed it out the back garden, ran back into my bedroom (connected to the back door), we both waited in anticipation for fluff's return with my phone... 1 min later, she came in with a fluffy toy! My gf instantly said out loud "TADA!!" LOL... As if fluff had intended to pull a magic trick, we still giggle at it today lol.

Sod it, I am crazy about her, I am stupid, thanks everyone! Brief moment of doubt there...

WOOP

ags

This whole thread is one giant facepalm... :p

Associate

WOOP

ags

I have just spewed up.

Associate
Could be worse, could have a female best mate who is gorgeous, flirts with you, but is not interested in a relationship.

And no girlfriend.

And the aforementioned women think you'd make a great husband/partner for for "some special woman" and don't understand how you could possibly be single because if they weren't already married, they'd jump you in an instant, etc etc..

Now that sucks.

I have four of these walking torture demons :D

Back
Top Bottom