Dilema... Female problems :(

Soldato
I'm confused. I'm not sure what you were expecting...

You say you love hanging out with this girl, and that she makes you happy. You say that you smile when you think of or talk about her. You say that the two of you get along great.

What else, then, were you expecting? Bells and whistles? Bluebirds singing in your head? Such things are best left to poets and soppy American TV shows. In the real world, if you like being with someone and you make each other happy, well, that's all there is. Enjoy it - looks like you've found a cracking girl.

Associate
hmmm

If I am being it sounds as if she is not a looker... observe the OP.

He gets on with her, does not have to put much effort in ect.. but yeah you know you can get better.

Been there :)

Associate
I'm confused. I'm not sure what you were expecting...

You say you love hanging out with this girl, and that she makes you happy. You say that you smile when you think of or talk about her. You say that the two of you get along great.

What else, then, were you expecting? Bells and whistles? Bluebirds singing in your head? Such things are best left to poets and soppy American TV shows. In the real world, if you like being with someone and you make each other happy, well, that's all there is. Enjoy it - looks like you've found a cracking girl.

This = correct.

Back
Top Bottom