Dirt Rally 2.0

Soldato
So is DiRT Rally 2.0 - Year One Pass (Season1/2/3/4) 19.99 down to 14.99, all released content so far, i mean will that give all the £100+ steam listed dlc for the game if bought separately ? just strange how just the DiRT Rally 2.0 - Deluxe Upgrade Store Package (Season1+2) on its own is 24.99 down to 12.49, so paying extra 2.50 gives all.
Yep the whole lot including the McRae content coming next month.

Soldato
Well i just tried my fav country/track from dirt rally 1, Wales, and it looks so much better in DR1 than it does in dirt rally 2, not just the mood that is missing, but the textures on the track itself look bad compared to dirt rally 1, real shame, i hope when i try other tracks in dirt rally 2, they look better, i know on the official forums they mention this also, thats where i replied with this same post, i did read that all environment textures are bumped down from previous dirt title, is this true ? i read it may be because of track degrading option in DR2 ?, also back to Wales, same as others say on official forum, i miss the foggy forests and hills, felt a lot more realistic weather wise and looks wise in DR1, is it just me and others, do you guys like Wales in DR2 more than DR1, also read that they have toned down the rain/water/puddle graphics effects as well, will have to try different country's, and mess with weather settings.
https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41619-wales-needs-worse-weather/

Soldato
I reckon everyone that has Dirt rally 2 here, already have these two dlc below, if not, first person that wants them, can have them.

Dirt Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec
DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Manta 400

Soldato
Sweden Update-

Well done Elfyn Evans who is the first British Rally Driver to win Sweden.:cool:

Just drove the BMW M2 Compition for the first time what a beast but far more controlable than the Porche.

Caporegime
OP
it is a great car me smashing a world record in it at launch. :D

cant wait for scotland to come out march isnt long now. then its full colin mcrae mode.:p

Associate
Just started playing this last weekend. Started my career in the H1 class, Lancia Fulvia. Moved up to the next level and now sucking badly in the H2 RS2000. Feels so fast and struggling to keep the rear in check :D Full manual gearbox is a real work out.

Unfortunately not been able to get my Butkicker (via Sim Commander) working with VR so blaming some of my poor performance on that :p

Have briefly messed around with a few other cars. Love the 306 kit car and the 206 WRC car. New England is a beautiful location and some of the Finnish stages with all the jumps are absolutely nuts, really missing the Butkicker giving me a good punch in the back on landing though :(

Associate
Is anyone still playing Dirt Rally 2.0? I'm new to the forum, long time lurker. I've got DR2 on Xbox One X, but I was hoping you guys had a Racenet club I could join, as all platforms can challenge for times. I have all 4 seasons of dlc.

Soldato
Its out! Had a quick blast round the new Perth and Kinross stages based on the Craigvinean forest stages of the Colin McRae Forest stages rally just outside Dunkeld. I can even see the corner where I almost had a Sierra Cosworth take me out.
Havnt really put any time on the new cars but the new stages are mint!!! The stages are fast narrow with little room for error, lined with gullies of death, rock piles and the ever present log stacks. Very rewarding when you get in the groove, infuriating when you dont.
Another job well done for Codemaster.

Caporegime
OP
they have nailed this and its free ! :D:cool:

been doing the colin mcrae scenarios. perth and kinross in the wet is sublime in the legacy. had a go in the group b s4 as well. :p

Soldato
Now we know why Mcrae was fast, learning his skills in Bonny Wet Scotland on stages like perth and kinross.

As most of the FIA WRC stage's are like dual carriage ways.

Had to stop for a cup of tea to calm the road rage.

Back
Top Bottom