Dissertation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How on earth can you do a dissertation in that time?

I think people are getting confused between an essay and a dissertation.

Did my all 54 pages of my disseration the day before handin in the space of 24 hours - no sleep :(

...It was a stupid thing to leave till the last min but I work better under pressure (maybe a little too much pressure in hinesight)

Ahh well, all done and handed in now! :D

Aod

Aod

Soldato
all this last minute dissertation talk is worrying me greatly - i'm a very last-minute kind or student and i'm worried that i'll screw up and fail my degree :(

Soldato
I'd be ******** bricks me.

And I wonder what a tutor would think if one of their students even considered cheating by basically getting someone to write some of their dissertation. How stupid. If you've left it too late tough ****.

Soldato
My work is due in at 3pm today, its 2:25am at the moment and I am just getting started :cool:

How on earth can you do a dissertation in that time?

I think people are getting confused between an essay and a dissertation.

[TW]Fox;16411399 said:
You can't, if its a real dissertation and he really is simply starting now, he has failed and should give up.

It isn't, but to be fair I never claimed it was :p

Just first year end of year assignments

Associate
Using OCR tied to net serach software its getting easier to track down plagarised documents. we use it work because Korean Children try cheat all the time.

Man of Honour
It's a bit of a silly idea using a writing service to do your work for you, at the stage of doing a dissertation you've had a good period of time to learn what your lecturers require and they've had a good period of time to learn what your writing style is as well as what you should be capable of.

But silly as that is, posting on a public website asking for help in cheating for a degree is a whole new level of silly - hopefully you've done the essay by now and without resorting to using a writing service but if not you've just left proof that you intended to cheat...

Soldato
Incredible thread.

I'm even questioning if some people in here are A) Actually of the age to attend University B) If they really are that silly and C) If A & B are true, then I mean come on, seriously?

Caporegime
I've already started my dissertation and I haven't even finished my second year yet, we have to do a dissertation proposal as part of a module and it's worth 34%.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Dude, if you can't waffle for 10,000 then you don't deserve your degree.

As long as you count quotes in your word count and edit the sentences you're lifting from books, you're golden :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom