District 13

Soldato
Great fun film, it's a pity the only subtitles are for the hearing impared.

*GUN SHOOTS*

*DOG SNARLS*

*MAN WEES*

Associate
i got the dubbed version from a high street shop. a think its a good film, the bleach haired dude is one of the "twins" out of kiss of the dragon with jet li. that dude is stupidly good.

Soldato
I saw this recently too. It was fully subtitled the version I saw, but the french speak so damn quick it was hard to follow in parts. It was also dubbed but the dubbing was so cringe worthy I'd rather read it than listen to that.

Was an awesome film mind!

Soldato
Anyone know the name of the song/artist of the track that plays in the parkour scene?

You're going to have to be more specific than that. :p

Nice 2 year old thread bump, originally saw this at the cinema (VUE wasnt showing it so had to go to the crappy Odeon!) and bought it on DVD on release...don't think my DVD has dubbing...thank god! :D

Soldato
You're going to have to be more specific than that. :p

Nice 2 year old thread bump, originally saw this at the cinema (VUE wasnt showing it so had to go to the crappy Odeon!) and bought it on DVD on release...don't think my DVD has dubbing...thank god! :D

Was there more than one parkour scene? I cant remember the whole film tbh. Anyway it was the scene where he was washing the coke away.

Back
Top Bottom