DIY Kitchens

Soldato
I know a few forum members have a kitchen from diykitchens.com. Just wondering if you could post up a few pics so we can get some ideas.

We're looking to get a new kitchen around late spring 2020.

Thanks!!

Associate
Ours is quite basic; and not finished! ;)

49053557523_01db2a76bd_b.jpg

Wall without side door being knocked out to extend kitchen area soon, boiler moved to garage etc

49053559253_4cd1407bc8_b.jpg

Soldato
OP
That looks really nice

I may post up some photos of mine in the OP, but it's probably looking at it's worst at the minute. Have some ideas, but it's not a big room and we use it for pretty much everything (inc having the dining table at the end which is a pain).

That said, even the smallest of kitchens can look great if they are designed properly.

Associate
Excuse the lived in look, its a family home not a show home. Its not quite finished. We need a splash back and some blinds and bits of paint touching up. This is our second kitchen from them. The odd mix of chairs - we were testing out some different chairs to see what worked.

NaoenVp.jpg

BSDHveB.jpg yyBrN58.jpg

t8cUUR3.jpg

7K7JB5j.jpg OSISjTi.jpg

Associate
If you don't mind me asking roughly how much was your order from DIY Kitchens (I'm not after fitting, tiling, appliances etc... - just the actual units and worktop cost)?

I think it was £9.5k (Linwood graphite range) including VAT, delivery, all units, fittings, sinks, taps, worktops. The fitting, range and tiling were all on top.

Soldato
OP
@Dolly, your kitchen looks great and the best bit is that unbelievably we have those exact floor tiles now, and boxes of white metro tiles in the garage left over from this years bathroom project. In fact, I think I also have grey paint in the garage too :p

Associate
Stanbury in Lamp Room Grey. White Sparkle Quartz 30mm Worktop - £2500. Units themselves were around 4k. I had a discount because they had to push back on delivery date. I was happy with this. One thing I will say tried to get your units delivered around two weeks before fitting so you can thoroughly check each unit and door. I found a few damages admittedly I was being very picky. DIY were superb sorting out the issues but you need to allow for a week turnaround so if you don't get your units delivered early and you find issues it could hold up your kitchen fitter.

Associate
For my appliances I ordered mine on black Friday last year although I didn't have them delivered until end of Jan. Every week I kept an eye on prices until they were delivered if anything went down in price I contacted the retailer and they refunded the difference.

Back
Top Bottom