• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Do AIO CLCs deteriorate when not in use?

mof

mof

Associate
I've got an evga hybrid which I've kept as a spare and I'm wondering if the cooler will deteriorate much just sitting in a box for long periods of time?
I'm just undecided about whether to sell it now and get a cheap card in the future if I need a spare or just keep it in case I need it.

Soldato
They likely have to sit in stock in places for pretty damn extended times at times. If they "went off" there'd likely be a high number of returns towards the end of a products life cycle... I'm not aware of that happening so you're likely fine :)

Soldato
I'm wonder if the car analogy works here - with cars if you don't use them for a very long time you have to replace the oil and sometimes parts too.
But maybe not, in closed loops I don't think coolant needs to be replaced

Back
Top Bottom