Do you believe in Black Magic?

Permabanned
Do you believe in Black Magic or spells?

Do you think there are people out there, that have the power to put a spell on you for example?

Yes

BlackMagic.jpg

Soldato
OP
My uncle, thinks that he has had Black Magic or a curse put on him!

....as he found some strange things in his Van. He found a plastic bag, which contained, a piece of raw meat, raw fish and some nuts.

Soldato

....as he found some strange things in his Van. He found a plastic bag, which contained, a piece of raw meat, raw fish and some nuts.
I'd be on the lookout for a squatting tramp, not a witch.

Associate

Im guessing by your handle - "Virdi" - that youre indian. The raw/rotted meat in a plastic bag is a common thing that indians do to other indians.

Is your uncle successful/rich/happy?

If so, someones probably jealous of him and trying to spook him. Chuck the stuff away and dont think anything of it.

Soldato
Yes in a psychological sense and to some degree I believe there are positive and negative forces in the universe.

However they are just the two ends of a sliding scale rather than two seperate entities.

P.S.

SATOR AREPO TENET ROTAS........MOHAHAHHAHAHHA

Associate
[DOD]Asprilla;11085439 said:
Nope, it's just dumb.

However, if you are susceptible, then someone may be able to convince you that you are under a spell and influence you accordingly.

It's a load of rubbish, like astrology.

its like friday 13th, if something bad happens on that day people blame it on the day, if it happened any other day there would be no supernatural involvement at all

No, but I do believe in stupidity, ignorance, and misplaced faith.

Soldato
OP
Im guessing by your handle - "Virdi" - that youre indian. The raw/rotted meat in a plastic bag is a common thing that indians do to other indians.

Is your uncle successful/rich/happy?

If so, someones probably jealous of him and trying to spook him. Chuck the stuff away and dont think anything of it.

So you have heard about this kinda thing??

What is it all about? how is it common? is it a spell / curse?

My uncle is doing ok for himself - But he's not mega rich or anything.

Back
Top Bottom