Do you only let certain cars out of junctions?

Soldato
I don't let vehicles in based on the driver/car. I normally tend to let them in if they're in the way or they look like theyve already started moving.

I also let busses in because it makes them happy :cool:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I'll let proper cars out, but not stupid things like fiesta's and other small hatchbacks. Although it largeley depends on my mood whether i let anyone out optionally.

Soldato
-Mic- said:
I let trucks out a lot, cause they get a hard time on the roads, always seem grateful too.
The only cars i wouldnt really let out are stupidly modified cars. Thats about it really.

pretty much the same here. always let trucks out if its safe to do so (my dads a trucker so i see the harsh deal they get on the roads), modified cars can stop where they are, and hot women get let out too :D

Soldato
If its safe for me to stop, I will always let busses out especially at early times and late times as I know what its like to be on one... in the rush hour... I also never argue with HGV Drivers :p

Soldato
I tend to just let lorries and vans out, as they let me out all the time! If someone looks like they've had a bad day, or aren't happy with the junction I'll let them out.

I only ever stop mind, if there's actually anything behind me, otherwise I breeze onwards!

Associate
I let out anyone who's going to be a pain if they are stuck behind me, so that includes boy-racers (although they never say thanks), police cars, white vans and generally fast stuff. If somethings going to hold me up they don't get flashed out (sorry learners, old boys in trilbys, traction engine drivers etc).

GT3

GT3

Soldato
I let most things out as I would like them to do the same to me, however driving a saxo only burberry cap wearing types let me out and thats only so they can try and race me :(

I noticed how much easier it was to drive round town when I was in my mums scenic the other day due to this :/

Soldato
Generally don't let people out unless its quite heavy traffic and it looks like they won't get out for a long time unless someone lets them out, like if they are trying to turn into a queue leading upto lights or something like that

Would have an adversion to letting stuff thats riced, or has got foglights on when its a clear day, but other than that, no

Soldato
No real criteria or anything for me, will let any car out if its safe to do so and seems like a good idea at the time...rarely let taxi's out though as you never seem to get any thanks from them, its as though they expect you to let them out.

Back
Top Bottom